Chapter 8 (Thomas's Pov)

Hamilton left the dorm, slightly slamming the door. He just needs to vent. I sigh, putting away the two bowls. I sunk into the couch, staring at the ceiling. I pass the time binging The Office, my laughs and the tv show filling the empty dorm. Eventually, I was done with half of the seasons. I turned off the tv and looked at my phone. 10:38. It was very late and Hamilton wasn't even here yet. I started getting worried, but then a knock ensued on the door.

I swiftly got up and opened the door, only to be greeted by a drunk Hamilton being pushed onto me, but thankfully I caught him. "Enjoy," Charles Lee said before slamming the door closed. I blinked at the drunk man in my arms, who was hiccuping and giggling like an idiot. I rolled my eyes and dragged him to his bed, laying him down carefully. He merely giggled and before I left, he turned me around and kissed me.

I gave into the kiss, longing for the touch, then reluctantly pulling away. Hamilton whimpered in response, my lips leaving his. "Tommy!" He whined, making me blush softly at the nickname. "Go to sleep." I say before leaving again. He grabbed my wrist, "At least stay?" I gave in, slipping under the covers with him. He laid his head on my chest, his breathing becoming slow. I soon followed and we both slept in each other's arms.

I woke up to Hamilton playing with my hair. "How is it so soft?" He mumbled, my curls twirled on his fingers. "It's just as soft I thought it would be..." I smirked, "Oh really now?" Hamilton slightly jumped, pulling his fingers away from my bush of a hair. "How long were you awake?" I shrugged. "I heard you ask how is my hair soft." I implied, sitting up. "Sorry about that." He apologized, now fiddling with the blanket. "No worries. I fairly enjoyed it." I smile. "So... can I continue?" I chuckled, nodding. We both laid back down, Hamilton playing with my hair again. It was nice.

"So..." I drew out the o. "Whatcha do last night while you were gone?" Hamilton smile drops a bit, still fiddling with my curls. "Well, I vented. I went to the park, café, and mall," Hamilton started, "I saw Peggy and John there. I started to walk up to them, but then John kissed her. I ran away before they noticed and decided to drink the night away." He sighed, tears in the corner of his eyes. "I guess I went overkill. Then the rest I don't know." I nodded and hugged the broken man, rubbing circles into his back. "Thanks Tommy." He said before dozing off to sleep.

Wait... 'Tommy'?