Chapter 21 (Thomas's pov)

(Asterisk (*) = blood, self-harm, vivid stuff)    

We leave the hospital and drive home in an uncomfortable silence. So... John and Hamilton just broken up, Jemmy is now with John, and Hamilton is single. Okay. Lots to absorb. We eventually make it to my dorm. I fumble with the keys, dropping them in the process. I feel Hamilton's stare bore into my back as I pick up the keys. I sweat anxiously, still fumbling with the keys.

There were only three keys, THREE. I shouldn't be fumbling this much. I finally open the door and almost fall down as I step in, my body shaking. WHy. I feel my arms itch again. Hamilton picks up his bag that was on the floor earlier and heads into my room. I walk into the bathroom, the itch becoming more of a bothersome.

* I take out the razor from the drawer and stare at it. It wasn't exactly new, but it wasn't dull. I rolled up my sleeves and began to cut, adding fresh cuts to my collection of old ones. Crimson poured out, but it wasn't enough. I wasn't enough. I cut some more and more, the blood now river like. I feel a little dizzy, but that's ok. "Thomas...?" A voice called out. I didn't stop though. This is what I deserve. "Thomas?" The voice continued. I fell on the floor, my head spinning. "Thomas!" Then I blacked out. *

•~Alex's Pov~•

     "Thomas...?" I called out, stepping out of the room. The living room was silent. "Thomas?" I called out again. No response. I frowned a bit, "Not funny Thomas..." A loud thump ensued from the bathroom. It sounded like a body dropping. I jiggled the knob. Locked. "Dammit," I whispered, pulling out a Bobby pin from my hair. * I put it into the keyhole and eventually it opened, revealing Thomas's body on the floor, blood spewing out of his arms. And that's when I began to panic. "Thomas!" I screamed, running up to the limp body. * He had passed out. I checked his pulse. Okay, he's still there. I call 911.

"911, what's your emergency?"
"Help! My friend passed out! He still has a pulse."
"Okay, address?"
"Princeton College, Dorm 89, please hurry!"
"Relax, we have an ambulance coming. What's your name?"
"A-Alexander Hamilton."
"Okay Alexander, calm down, help is on the way." A knock ensued from the living room and I opened it. Paramedics rushed in and got Thomas. They carried him to the ambulance, me trailing behind. We rush to hospital for the second time today. They take him in and they tell me to wait in the waiting room.

     I hope he's ok. I mean, after all these years... I had feelings for him. Even when I was with John, I wanted to be with Thomas. I stayed with John because he seemed to love me so much. So I put up an act and pretended to like John, until I actually fell for John... I wish I never left Thomas. He would be fine if I stayed with him.