Chapter 11 (Thomas's Pov)

(Steam incoming in hot~!  Asterisk (*) = smut)    

Hamilton and I walk into the dorm, laughing our heads off about a joke he made. "Alright," his laughter died down, but he still had his beautiful smile. "I'll do my homework quickly, then we'll go out at 6-ish." I hummed in approval, nodding. We finished our work quickly and immediately got ready, since we finished by 5:30-ish.

•~Le time skip~•

We entered the restaurant, the lighting dim. "Reservation for whom?" The lady asked. "Hamilton." He replied. The woman nodded and led us to our table. It was quite lovely, until I excused myself to the bathroom. As I walk the little hallway to the two separated bathrooms, a woman pinned me against a wall. I knew her, we used to date in high school.

* "Hey Tommy~" she hummed seductively. "Sally?" I whimper. She hummed, palming me softly. I whimper, resisting on moaning, "F-fuck you." She smirked, "That can be arranged~" She kisses me, palming me harder. I moan softly against her lips, leaning into the kiss. What about Alex? She pulls me into the men's bathroom, pushing me in a stall, locked it, and continued, taking off the jacket I wore. She jerked my shaft hard and fast, my moans becoming louder. I have to say no to this.

What about the man I went with? She takes off her own clothes and we start doing it, our moans mixing together. Say no to this. What about dinner...? The ride becomes faster and harder every minute, the slaps of skin now accompanying the loud moans. Why am I so worried? I can't say no to this. We reach our high as I come in her, both of us moaning as I did so. Sally got back into her dress and gives me a quick kiss. "Pleasure doing business with you Mister Jefferson~" She seductively hummed before leaving me in the stall. Why couldn't I say no? *

     I groan, dressing back into my clothes. I walked out but only see our table Hamilton-less. He left? Why? I placed some money on the table and head to the car and drive home. Maybe he's at home? I walk into the dorm, still no Hamilton. Maybe bar? I drive again to the bar nearby the restaurant. I walk in and see Hamilton, drunk. I sat next to him, but he shuffled away. "Why'd you leave?" I asked. "Because you were having too much fun fucking that girl." He grumbled, taking a shot. I went pale, "What? No! That wasn't me..." Hamilton growled, "Stop fucking lying. That was your moans." He took another shot. "Hamilton I-"

     "WHY!?" He cried, gripping my shirt. He was now facing me, his eyebrows furrowed and tears rolling down his cheeks. He seemed heartbroken. "Jeez, we aren't even together." I grumble, removing his death grip on my shirt. He dropped his angry look and slumped over the counter, putting his face in his hands. He started to sob aggressively. I didn't think he'd be this hurt this much. "Hamilton-"
"Just go away..." He interrupted, his sobs choking at his words. I did what he asked, leaving him at the bar and driving home. I think I messed up. That night, I slept without Hamilton on my side.