C̵̭̈h̶̝̟͝ă̸̺̌p̸̧̼̾t̴̳̏̇e̷̯̣̓̀r̸̞͌̕ ̴͓̋̕1̸̲͓̆7̶̬̃̐

(Asterisk (*) = blood, self-harm, suicidal attempt)

•~Somewhere~•

John neared the boss's room, frightened out of his mind. He had been called to be in the room by one of his most trusted employees, so of course, it would be terrifying. He also knew why he was called. About three years ago, Alexander and John got back together, leaving the poor Virginian heartbroken.

He knocked on the door, the voice inside yelled a come in. He entered the cold room, TVs of recording cameras on the walls. "So... Mr. Laurens." His deep voice sent shivers down John's spine. He never liked being in there. "You've decided to interfere with Thomas's wish..." all the TVs turned into static except one in the middle.

* That one showed present Thomas, slitting his arms. Crimson drooled out of his cuts, he looked horrible.* "Oh, poor Thomas... he doesn't deserve this. He's really nice actually..." The screen flickered, showing past Thomas and Alex sleeping together in a bed. Thunder crackled in the background, making Alex whimper. Thomas just hugged him tighter and cooed him back into slumber.

The screen flickered back to the present, making my eyes go wide. *Thomas now had his razor on his neck, staring at his reflection. His expression held no emotion like he gave up all hope. His phone buzzed and Thomas picked it up from the counter. He looked at it and slightly smiled, putting his razor down.* I unconsciously let go of a breath I didn't know I was holding.

A different screen flickered on, showing present Alexander on my bed, texting somebody on his phone. Another screen flicked on, showing who Alex was messaging. He was texting Thomas. I smiled. it seemed so perfect. "This is how it's supposed to be Laurens, don't change what's already perfect." The chair in front of John spun around, revealing Mr. Burr. "Of course you'll be encountering some undesirable consequences since you interfered the wish, but it won't cost you your life though." John nodded. So he wasn't gonna die? Superb.

Little did he know, he collided with another car later that very same day.

He just closed his eyes for one second. One millisecond. When he opened them, he saw the bright headlights. It was already too late to swerve to safety. They crashed, John flying out the window. The man was too excited to see Alexander again, soo excited that he forgot his own safety.

     Is this his consequence, or his own stupidity? Sirens wailed in the distance, people screamed and cars honked. Darkness overwhelmed the poor freckled man's vision, now only able to see nothing but black. He had passed out and now it was only a matter of time.