i think he knows | keirissa

warning(s): language used, because it's #justteathings

···

i think he knows his footprints
on the sidewalk
lead to where i can't stop
go there every night

"tea-san?"

dishevelled, kind of sleepy, and bedhead akaashi stood at his door, batting his now widened eyes at the girl at his doorstep.

"hey, keiji," she said, a small embarrassed smile playing at her lips, "sorry to be a bother this late, but could i stay over for the night? my housemate and her boyfriend are being loud kinky fuckers."

that was only half of the story. her housemate and her boyfriend were, indeed, doing ungodly things at such an hour whereby tea was still up and doing revision. imagine trying to study when all you can hear is guilty sounds of pleasure coming from next door!

the other part of the story was that she really didn't know where else to go to escape, and all she thought of was akaashi at that moment. so, she just decided, screw it, show up at his doorstep and see if he would take her in for the night. or go back to the house and try to study with those kind of noises as background noise.

"sure," he said, running a hand through his raven locks and stepping aside, "come inside."

"thanks, keiji," she said with a grateful smile, "pardon the intrusion."

i think he knows his hands around
a cold glass
make me wanna know that body
like it's mine

"it's hot," tea commented as she sat down on the sofa, fanning herself uselessly with her bare hands.

"i'll make us some iced lemon tea," was her new housemate's, akaashi, response.

yes, tea finally moved out of her original house because her housemate's boyfriend seemed to be living with them now, and their ungodly sex hours were prolonged and more frequent. tea decided that that was it, it was time to move out.

akaashi returned with two glasses of iced lemon tea, one for each of them, and handed her her glass before sitting down next to her on the sofa.

tea held the glass in her hands for a while, feeling the cool water cool her hands down. she glanced over at akaashi, opening her mouth to say something, only to oppose it when she saw how he looked.

fingers wrapped around the glass, cool and casual, arm draped across the back of the sofa. his curled and effortlessly pretty raven locks framed his sharp features, eyes on the glass, sunlight capturing him perfectly. he looked like a model.

which reminded tea of her project.

"oh, fuck," she cursed, "keiji, mind being my model?"

"i'm sorry, what?" he turned his head to face her.

"i have a project for a non-graded module and i'm supposed to paint something using acrylic," she explained quickly, "all you need to do is sit there and be pretty, like you usually are."

his face burned a deep shade of red, like a bright cherry tomato, "fine."

she instantly lit up, smile reaching her eyes, "thanks, keiji, you're the best!"

he got that boyish look that i like in a man
i am an architect, i'm drawing up the plans
it's like i'm seventeen, nobody understands
no one understands