Family acceptance

Siddhant smiled looking at his family members.

He took Roli near them.

Siddhant hold her hands and pulled her down together with him to touch elders feet to take blessings.

ROli was not knowing what it is.  But she did like how Siddhant did.

Mataji: Siddhant, Who is this girl?

Siddhant: I will tell you mataji..  Lets talk sitting relax

All sat in the sofa.

Roli sat beside siddhant & looked at all surprised blinking her eyes.

Siddhant: This girl i saw in the island.  She dont have anyone other than me...

Mataji: Siddhant What are you trying to say?

Siddhant: Mataji, you dont believe...she was wearing skin of fish when i saw her..  She dont even have anyone to purcahse dress for her.

Mataji: Really!  That too such young & beautiful girl in such condition..

Siddhant: Not only that Mataji.  She dont even know any language..  I think no one talk to her... Infact i thought initially that she is deaf & dumb.

Mataji: Siddhant, I feel pity on her..

Siddhant: Yes Mataji.  That is the reason i made her stay with me... Also purchased these dress for her..

Mataji: Siddhant, Is it pity alone that you made her stay with you?

Siddhant: Mataji, i dont want to tell lie..  On first sight itself i started loving her.. I wish to marry her.

Mataji: Hmm.. I guessed it.  But Siddhant you are telling she dont know anything.  How will you manage her..

Siddhant: Mataji yes she dont know anything.  But she grasp easily..  Infact i only kept her name too and also taught her how to eat, how to comb her hair.. Otherwise you might have seen her how she was like..

Mataji: Still Siddhant, she stole your heart.

Siddhant blushed..

Siddhant; Yea mataji.  I love her so much.  I will teach her slowly everything.  I believe she will learn it..

Mataji: Siddhant, for us nothing is more than your happiness.  Still be are afraid you should not feel for your decision later.

Siddhant: Mataji, there is nothing to feel as it is my own decision. 

Mataji: Well.  Siddhant i will arrange for your marriage in next coming auspicious day.

Siddhant: Thanks Mataji for understanding my wish and accepting our love..

Mataji: Siddhant, can she understand what we were taling now?

Siddhant: No Mataji.  She slowly started learning now.  She cant understand.  

Mataji: I wish she learn everything quickly and become your suitable wife.

Siddhant smiled.

Mataji: Ok Siddhant.  Go and fresh up yourself.

Siddhant: yes mataji. 

Siddhant turned towards Roli..

Siddhant: Roli..

Roli looked at Siddhant with a smile..

Siddhant: Lets go...

ROli hold her hands and got up..

Mataji: Siddhant, remember you both are not yet married...

Siddhant smiled.

Siddhant: Mataji, she is little frightened.  Thats why.  Dont worry.  You can have belief on me.

All family members smiled...