He is angry

The drizzling turned to rain...

Roli was waiting for the rain to stop..

It was almost late evening when the rain stopped..

Roli slowly came out of the shade and checked whether the rain stopped completely..

Roli started walking towards their cottage..

Siddhant inside the cottage was furious..

He was thinking, how adamant she is..

I am calling her these many times but she is least bothered..

That too how long..  

Hours passed and she is yet to return to the room..

What is she thinking on her mind?

I am also letting her free having pity on her..

But now this is too much to bear anymore...

How dare she can stay alone that too in new place after myself calling her so many times.

How much i am adjusting for her?

I never complaint she dont know anything.

Infact my family people too understood her innocence and adjusting her very well.

What other we can do?

Still she is neither ready to share her problem nor letting us to help her out..

What is going to happen in just drizzling...

Now it already rain heavily and stopped too.

Still no idea where she is...

Let her stay even overnight..

I am not going to bother...

She is taking undue advantage...

He was walking here & there in anger...

Roli with hesitation entered into the cottage...

She saw Siddhant giving angry look at her...

Roli down her face as she knows what she did is wrong..

But what can be done.  She got no alternative too..

ROli slowly went near Siddhant..

She lift her face and looked at him,

Siddhant: WHy you came now?

Roli was surprised by his angry words firing at her..

Roli: Siddhant..

Siddhant: ROli, it is enough.  Dont even call me.  How dare you can do like this?  

ROli was frightened and looking at him shivering a little..

Siddhant: I am telling you to come with me, but you never bother.  You were there alone these many hours and coming as per your wish..

Roli got tears by now knowing he is very angry..

Siddhant: Roli, dont think that i will cool down seeing your tears now.  You have crossed the limits.  I cant bear all these anymore.

His words were stubborn..

ROli went near him and hold his face...

Siddhant took her hands from him..

Siddhant: ROli, dont try all these.  Neither your tears nor your look is going to make any difference now.  I have been tolerating all these days.  But no more tolerance.  

He looked at her furious..

Siddhant: Either you tell me what is your issue or just stay away if you are not ready to let me know.  But i am sure i am not going to be ok with this behaviours anymore unless and until i know the reason.

Roli was looking at him speechless.

Siddhant: Roli, no use of just looking at me.  Tell me what is the reason.  Why are you behaving strange with water.   IN the island you avoided going to beach, then you pushed me when i wet you with shower, then when i pour water on you, you were shocked, not even able to see water in the TV.   Today inspite of me telling you to come with me so many times, you are adamant to stay there alone.  What all these?

Roli: Siddhant I love you..

Roli started shedding tears..

Siddhant: Roli please stop all these. As i said already i am not ok with any of these.  I want to know the reason otherwise like how you were staying alone in the shed, like how you were alone before meeting me, you can be alone...

Siddhant was clear on his version of decision...