Tries to find truth

ROSID reception.

All the business associates, friends, staffs were called...

Siddhant took her to beauty parlour to do a beautiful make up for her face & hair...

Roli was looking like princess.

Siddhant heart skip its beat for a while..

Siddhant was not less handsome.

He was looking like a prince..

Roli eyes were admiring at Siddhant..

The people in the Reception hall was admiring at the beautiful couple and appreciated their pair.

The party was going well.

Everyone were enjoying the party.

After couple of hours all started dispersing from the reception hall.

ROSID with their family members were having food in the dining hall.

ROSID were having food looking at each other.

Siddhant looked at the water jar near them and took it and pour water in the glass.

Roli was looking at water confused while Siddhant was looking at her changing expression.

Siddhant noticed none outsider were there and poured the water on ROli's dress.

Siddhant: Oh Sorry ROli!  I poured it by mistake.

Roli swiftly got up and poured the water out and took care that she dont get wet completely.

Siddhant was surprised seeing her expression and action...

Roli was not knowing Siddhant noticing her and was trying her best to get herself dry.

ROSID were living happily.

Roli started getting more words now and was able to atleast converse with Siddhant to some extent.

Siddhant though was aware of her strange behaviour with water was not interested to give more importance to it and ignore or fight with his lovely wife.

Siddhant know how much she loves him.

Roli also started learning cooking from Sujatha and tried her best to help her.

But she was cautious not to get herself wet in front of any of them.

The days were moving happily

It was weekend...

Siddhant bring CD of English Film..

Purposefully he bring the film Deep Blue Sea where the full film will be about Sea..

He wanted to see her reaction.

After Dinner, ROSID sat in their bed...

He put the CD..