Chapter 3

Nina's POV

So me and Amber went in the dinner room and everyone just got up and gave me hugs of death! Fabian was last because his lasted forever.

"Nina, I'm so glad your here! I thought you weren't coming." he said.

"Oh course I was coming. I miss you." I looked at everyone just staring at me "I missed you all actually" I looked back at him with his beautiful eyes and fair smile.

"How is your gran?" He asked with concern.

"She um..she passed." I said trying to hold back tears.

"What? When?"he asked almost choking on his food.

"About 3 weeks ago."

"Why didn't you tell any of us?" Amber asked.

"I don't know I just i don't know I didn't want to ruien y'alls summer."

"Oh Nina you could never do that" amber said while giving me a hug.

"Well who are u living with now?" Fabian asked. I looked over at Eddie with him looking at me nodding his head.

"Um let's just talk about it later." I said while looking at my plate of food.

After dinner everyone went back to unpacking and getting ready for school tomorrow expect for me,Fabian, and Amber. All three of us were in Fabians room catching up over our summers.

"Okay so Nina, what happend with your gran?"Fabian asked me with suspicion.

"Okay guys se died of a heart attack. I don't really know but it was all just sudden. I didn't know if it was another mystery or just my luck."i said trying to hold back my tears.

"Nina, it will be okay. Maybe it was just her time to go. are you okay?" He asked rubbing my shoulders.

"Yeah I'll be alright."

"So come on spill the beans. Who are you living with!?." Amber asked.

"Okay okay. Don't freak out but I'm living with Eddie."

"Eddie? What!" Fabian said. I could tell his face of jealously was coming on.

"No no guys not like that. When my gran died I told Eddie cause he lives close to me. And so we decided that he lives with his dad and I live with his mom."

"Whoa whoa wait, what if he wanted to see his mom?" Fabian asked.

"Well then he would come to America but me living with Mr. Sweet would just be all too weird."

"Nina, why didn't you just call me! We could of been sisters and went shopping together!"amber said.

"Yeah and we could of went on alot of more dates!"fabian said jokingly.

"I'm sorry. next time I'll make sure to tell you guys."

"You better"Amber said laughing. And we all laughed.

"Anyways Amber we better get back to unpacking."

"Oh yeah" she said as she went out the door leaving just me and Fabian.

"So did you really think I wasn't coming back?" I asked Fabian.

"I don't know. it just made me think something bad happend."he said while grabbing my hand.

"I couldn't leave you. I love you to much" I said as usual my face got red!

"Nina I love you to." he said while leaving in for a kiss. And at that moment our lips touched and we shared our sparks of love again as my face was blood red!

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

Okay so yeah! What does Nina have to tell Amber? And in case you didn't know one person is missing in this story! Who is it? Thanks!

Sibuna✋