Chapter 13

Nina's POV

I told everyone I was going to bed but I couldn't sleep! I kissed Eddie and the worst part is I kind liked it! I left so much spark. It was amazing! But what about Fabian? And Patricia. We can't do that to them. I need to talk to Sarah!

I was alone in my room and then I called out for her.

"Sarah. Sarah. I really need to talk to you." I waited but she didn't come until I saw her flash before me.

"Yes Dear." she said.

"Sarah. Thank goodness! I need your help! I kissed the Osirian and now I feel like he is the love of my life but with the other I feel the same. What do I do?"

"You will know which one is the one. Which ever is in love with you the way you are with him is the one you stay with Nina."

"Thank you! Thank you Sarah" I said and then she disappeared. I opened the door about to head to the bathroom and then and there did I see someone eves dropping on my door.

"Uh Amber. W-what are u doing?" I stuttered.

"Nina." she said lookin at me and shutting the door. "Nina why did u kiss Eddie?"

"Amber it's a long story." i said.

"Well can I hear this story" he said and I looked down."well spit it out"

"Ugh okay. So I had a dream that Sarah told me to Marry the Osirian, then I had a dream that Isis came and said that me and Eddie should protect the earth but she said bad things would happen. Then Sarah said that me and Eddie were safost to be together and then she said that we can break the bond if I was in love with someone else. Then when y'all were looking for me Eddie found me and we were trying to see if we had sparks so we wouldn't worry about Fabian and Patricia and then we kissed and idk if he felt what I did but it was just magical Amber." I said and she was in shock.

"I'm sorry Nina. Your secret is safe with me" she said hugging me.

"Thanks Amber. Just I was talking to Sarah before I was about to leave to go down stairs and she said that which ever loves me the most is the one."

"That's so true. They can't just be in love with you because they have to" she said.

"Right. Well thank Amber." I said and got my blanket and went out the door.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"To see which one loves me the most" I said walking down the steps.
I went to Fabians room; past Victor. I knocked on the door and lucky for me he and Eddie were awake. Show time!

"Come in" Eddie said. I walked in and they both looked at me.

"Hey" I said to Fabian.

"Hey" Eddie and Fabian said.

"What's wrong?" Fabian asked.

"I couldn't sleep. May I stay here? With you?" I asked him.

"Of course you can! We were just about to go to sleep. Right Eddie?" he said to Eddie.

"Yeah what ever." he said. woo fighsty.

"You okay?" Fabian asked.

"Yeah it's nothing" he said. oh I know what was wrong.

"Anyways goodnight." Fabian said and he shut off the lights and climbed in bed with me.

"Goodnight" I said giving him a kiss. and then we snugged and fell asleep.

The next day at school I was walking into the bathroom before I herd Mara and Joy in there talking.

"Joy you shouldn't be all worked up over this" she said.

"Mara I'm upset about all I this I really really. She is a brat and I think she is just jealous of me and Fabian. I
Can't even be his friend with her around cause she ways makes a scene..." She said and I walked in and butted into their conversation.

"...Maybe cause you make it a game" I said and then Mara left the bathroom walking slowly out the door.

"We're you butting into our conversation." she asked yelling.

"This is a public bathroom. If you wanna talk about me then talk I'm your room and not in the PUBLIC girls bathroom." I yelled back.

"What ever." she said giving up.

"What is your problem with me? I did nothing to you!" I said.

"You wanna know what you did? Honestly? Well I'll tell you. 1. You took my room! My friends! And Fabian. k? K! 2. You won't let me and Fabs be friends because your afraid I'm gonna 'steal him from you'." she said pretending to sound like me. "and you know those things can make a girl mad."

"Joy I can't help that your a selfish diva, and I'm sorry all that happened to u when u disappeared but don't blame me! I didn't know what was going on. And I didn't steal Fabian from you... yes you both liked each other but then you left and he started likening me and I can't help that. I thought last semester you were cool with me and him but I guess I was wrong." I said trying to slow down my anger.

"Nina you should really just shut up and go jump off a cliff. k? haha okay!" she said in a smart Alec tone and walked out of the bathroom.

After that fight with Joy I went to my locker and the halls were empty because classes had already started. I was at my locker and Eddie came up to me and was leaning his back on the locker beside mine.

"Uh hello to you to" I said.

"We gotta talk." he said.

"About what?" I asked stuffing books I'm my locker.

"The" he looked around "kiss" he whispered.

"What about it"

"Did u feel anything?"

"Did you?" I asked.

"Yes. But idk what to do about it." he said looking down.

"Hey it's okay. I did to. And It was nerve racking. I asked Sarah about it and she said that the one that loves me the most , for me, inside and out, is the one. So I mean what do u think?"I said.

"Idk Nina. I'm Trying my hardest. But that kinda helps. Now what was the thing with u coming in Fabians room last night?"

"Oh I don't know. I just needed to see if he really loved me ya know?" I asked.

"Yeah. I thought u were trying to make me jealous. And if You were, it worked" he laughed.

"You jealous?" I chuckled.

"Yeah yeah. Anyways should We like keep it going?" the bell rang.

"Meet me in the Library at 4pm." I said rushing.

"Why?"

"You will find out" I said running off.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
So uh(coughs) Neddie. Haha don't worry it will get betters I promise! And thank for the comments @HOA4life66
And @Clatolover02 ! And for some reason I can't comment or vote for someone else's story. Something to do with my email. I don't really know it's retarted. Haha! But thanks so much! And @HOA4life66 since I can't comment and tell u this your book ROCKS! And please write more!😊
Thanks guys!
Sibuna✋