Chapter 20

Fabians POV

After that Me and Nina went back to my room to try and find a spell to get rid of Senkara. I looked over at Nina who was twittleing her thums.

"Nina are you okay?" I asked and she looked up at me.

"Yeah."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"No..." I closed the book and brought her my chest.

"What's wrong?"

"What if we don't find a spell. You loose me or worse I loose you. I would never forgive myself if that happend." she started crying in my chest.

"Nina it will be okay. I nor Eddie will let that happened." I said and she nodded and got up and we continued to research. she giggled.

"What?" I asked.

"Haha just this scene... us..this...sibuna." she said.

"What do u mean?"

"I just love the fact that we do this kind if stuff." she sad covering her right eye and I did the same.

"Sibuna" we both said.

Joys POV

I was in my room crying when I herd a knock on the door.

"Who ever it is go away!" I yelled and Jerome came through the door anyway.

"I said so away" and he backed up.

"Joy, Mara sent me here because she tried reasoning with you but u wouldn't listen. so she sent me." he said coming closer.

"Just go away Jerome I don't need your help." I yelled and he didn't leave!

"Joyless what exactly were you
Hoping to gain when u broke Nina and Fabian up? I mean take it from a guys perspective if you were crazy before your gonna be crazy after." he said and I got up and signed.

"If you don't get out of my ROOM you will be gaining something and it ain't gonna be pretty! If I'm crazy so be it! Nina took my life away!" I said and he backed up a little.

"Joy! Really? You took your own life bye acting this way. Do something better with you time instead of trying to make the past like it used to me"he said and walked out the door.
I sighed.

"He's right. I think it's time to put some more Joy back into my life." i said and laid on my bed continuing to cry.

Fabians POV

Later that night me and Nina stayed up talking. She stayed in my room cause she was to scared to stay in her own room.

"So about your gran and you staying with Eddie.." i began.

"How is all that going?"

"It's okay I guess. I miss my gran a lot. I feel like it was all my falt that she passed and I still do." She said looking down.

"Hey hey it's okay Nina. I'm here for you."

"I think that's the best think in the world!" She said turning to me and kissing me. we stayed there and looked into each other's eyes for the longest time. I rushed her hair with my fingers and rubbed her cheeks and she blushed.

"Goodnight Fabian I love you."

"I love you to" I said kissing her on the cheek and we fell asleep.

Nina's POV

After I went to sleep I had the strangest dream! I was in the mask chamber with Eddie to my left and Fabian to my right and in front of me looked time Sarah. it was very off. I wore a wedding dress and Fabian and Eddie were wearing tucks'. I turned to Sarah.

"You can only choose one Nina." She said to me and I looked at both Fabian and Eddie.

"I've already chosen my answer" I said.

"Have you? You can't have feelings for both the Osirian and this human being. You only choose one!" She said.

"I choose Fabian" and with that bejng my answer Sarah started laughing like Senkara and then turned into her.

"Your choice not so cleaver" she said and then she took Eddie and vanished.

Fabians POV

I was asleep when i was awaken bye Nina tossing and turning and talking in her sleep.

'No please don't! Take me! Take me' she said. I shaked her to wake her up and at that he awakened.

"Nina are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm fine" she said and laid back down pretending nothing happened but I know something did.

🍂🌼🍂🌼🍂🌼🍂🌼🍂🌼🍂🌼🍂
So there ya go! Thanks for commenting and voting and most of all reading! Thanks!
Sibuna✋