Chapter 5

Nina's POV

I got up the next morning to go upstairs to change. I made sure that I didn't wake Fabian. He looked so peaceful. I was walking buy the front door when all a sudden it opened and there I saw..

"Patricia?" I practically yelled.

"Shhh you will wake everyone." she said while bringing in her luggage.

"Where have you been?."

"I don't know I just really didn't wanna see Eddie cause we broke up and i don't know it's was hard seeing him and I wasn't gonna come but my parents made me. Anyways I heard you are living with Eddies mom."

"Yeah it's kinda cool but weird. she Is really nice." I said and we both laughed.

"Well I better get upstairs to unpack." she walked up the Stairs and went to her room and I went to mine and Ambers room.

I walked in and there she was on her bed with her arms crossed.
"Where have you been!?" she demanded.

"Uh.."

"Don't lie. spill the beans." she said.

"Okay I was in Fabians room."

"All night?" she asked.

"Yeah. But don't take it the wrong way. we just stayed up and talked." I said and then she had a look of relief and hugged me.

"Good! Cause I would of totally killed him" we both laughed.

"Well we better get ready. we don't wanna be late." I said as we both got dressed and talked about her and Alfie's relationship.

We went down for break fast and everyone was already there! I sat in my normal spot at the head of the table and then to my right was Fabian, Eddie, then Joy and then Patricia was at the other head(which usually he is where Joy is but I'm guessing its because her and Eddie broke up). And then to my left is Amber,Alfie,Jerome, and Mara.

"Hey" Fabian said as he passed me the bread.

"Hey" I said with a little giggle.

"So Nina sleep well?" Eddie said to me. I gave him my death glare to get him to shut up.

"Yes I did Eddie. Thanks for asking." I said and then he backed off.

Eddie's POV

Okay so the other night I had a dream that me and Nina were in the Frobisher Library and that a women named Sarah appear to us and told Nina to marry me. And then last night I had a dream that me and Nina were in the Mask chamber And the god named Isis appeared to me and said that it was my destiny to defend Nina and protect her with my life! She told me that bad things would happen. But I really don't understand. Sarah told Nina to Marry me but Isis said that bad things would happen. Its so weird. I gotta tell Nina but how?

"Hey Fabian I'm gonna go run upstairs I forgot my bag." Nina said to Fabian.

"Okay I'll meet you at the door." he said back. This is m chance! I went upstairs maken sure she didn't see me and I went into her room an shut the door behind me. And she got a little scared.

"Eddie? what are u doing!" She demanded.

"Nina listen! I gotta talk to u about this."I said hoping she would listen.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Okay don't think I'm crazy okay but okay so Saturday night I had a dream that we were in the Frobisher library and a women named Sarah appeared to us and told u to marry me. And then last night I had a dream that me and you were in the Mask chamber and Isis appeared and told me to protect you with my life, but she said bad things would happen."

"Like what?" She asked.

"I don't know Nina." I said hoping she Wasnt upset.

"Well the dream about the library I had the same one! But i don't understand that why Sarah said I need to marry you but Isis said bad things would happen."

"Me either."

🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶
Thank u guys for all your reads! Especially you @houseofanubisfan1 !
I hope you all enjoy! And please comment and tell me if you like it! Please! And thank you!
Sibuna✋