Chapter 22

Nina's POV

After the Joy 'thing' I went off to school! Lucky for me she wasn't there because she was still suspended for slapping me. I was putting books in my locker when All of a sudden Eddie and Fabian ran up to me.

"W-we f-found the -sp-ell." Fabian said coughing.

"What! Really!?"

"Yes!" Eddie exclaimed.

"So that's it we just say the spell and she goes away.?"

"Not exactly" Fabian said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well when you both are saying the spell you will need your locket and the Frobisher gem" he said.

"Wait why the gem?" Eddie asked.

"Because it has special powers in it. It will help get rid Of Senkara once and for all."

"So we just find the gem, do the spell, and that gets rid of her" I asked seeing thAt this will be easy.

"Yes" he said.

Eddies POV

After me and Fabian told Nina about the spell we found we went to class. Man I miss Patricia so much! I wish she was here. I hope she is okay.

I wonder where the Frobisher gem is. I think it was still in the mask, or maybe Jerome put it back on the Frobisher shield. I don't know but I hope we find it! Finally the bell rang and I could ask Jerome what he did with it. I looked for him after school and saw him bye his locker talking to Mara.

"Hey Jerome!" I yelled running up to him.

"Yes" he asked.

"Can we speak in private?" I asked and he turned and looked at Mara and back at me.

"Jerome I'll just meet you at the house" she Said and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"So what is it Sweetie?" He turned to me and chuckled.

"A, don't ever call me that. B, you know that Frobisher Gem that your dad told u to put in the Frobisher shield last year?"

"YeAh what about it?"

"What did you do with it?"

"Well after that mask incident, Nina took it out and gave it to me."

"What did you do with it jerry?" I asked hoping he didn't loose it!

"I put it back in the Frobisher shield"he said and I became calm.

"Thanks!" I said and ran to the troffie case.

Fabians POV

Me and Nina were walking to the house when all of a sudden it became dark and black smoke came around us.

"Fabian" Nina yelled looking up and I looked up as well to see what it was and it was Senkara and Nina grabbed my arm.

"You have 1 day left chosen one!" She said and looked at me with a wicked smile. "I'll tAke you." she said pointing at me. "maybe you will help make her decision." she said.

"Fabian run" Nina shouted. I ran and ran but Senkara got me and everything went black!

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
So just an update for yall! Please vote and comment on what u think should happen or how you like it! Thanks!
Sibuna✋