Chapter 7

Jerome's POV

"Okay so what pranks shall we play my friend?" I said to Alfie while we were sitting in our room waiting for supper to be ready.

"I don't know." he thought for a moment. "oo maybe be can put chickens in Victors Office!"

"Alfie. That is Lame."

"Well sorry dude. I'm out of pranks." he said to me and then there was a knock on the door.

"Jerome can you help me.."Mara said and then looked over at Alfie and back at me. "oh sorry. Am I interrupting?"

"No no. You were saying?" I said To her as I got up and went to her at the door.

"Well I asked Mr. Sweet if we could put together a play and I was wondering if you could help me." she smiled.

"Sure. Sounds striving." I laughed.

"Okay thanks!"she said as he gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked out smiling. Alfie laughed at me as I blushed.

Nina's POV

Me and Amber were upstairs in our room talking and waiting for Trudy to get done and call for supper.

"Me,you,Alfie,and Fabian should all go on a double date!" She said to me.

"Amber i don't know I'm still upset about him and Joy."

"What happend?"

"Well she stole my spot this morning and wouldn't move! And then her and Fabian were passing notes and giggling."i said trying to fight the anger.

"Fabian giggles?"She asked.

"Amber focus."

"Sorry it's just I don't know haha. Its oveous she still likes him."

"Well dah. What do I do?"

"Maybe you should have a talk with her if u know what I mean" she said while punching her hand. We both laughed and went down stairs for supper.

I walked in behind Amber and Eddie was running through the hall way and we both fell on the floor.

"Oh sorry are you okay?" He asked me and helped me up.

"Yeah. ow my head herts." I said as I rubbed my head.

"I'm soo sorry I didn't mean to."

"It okay Eddie. accidence happen." I said as I turned around and went to my seat. And yeah that didn't help my head ace at all! I turned around and and there was Fabian and Joy! Fabian sat in his normal spot and Joy sat next to him in Eddies old spot! She gave me the look which was 'haha I got your boyfriend' that kind of look. I looked at Amber then i looked at Eddie who was stand next to me and i backed away.

"I'm just gonna go to bed early." I said as I went up the stairs to my room, crying and sobbing.

Eddies POV

Nina went upstairs saying she was 'going to bed early' but I can feel sadness for some reason. Like I feel something is going on up there more then just her going to bed. I went up the stairs maken sure no one saw me and burst through the door to see Nina crept up in a corner crying.

"Nina? Are you alright?" I asked her. What I stupid question! Of course she isn't!

"No I'm not."

"Whats wrong." I asked her. And I picked her up and carried her to her bed and sat next to her patting her back.

"Well Joy keeps hanging around Fabian because well of course she still likes him, an earlier today they were passing notes and giggling and then I went down stairs for dinner and she was givin me the ' haha I got your boyfriend' face." she said sobbing into my chest. Whoa.

"It will be alright I promise. I'm sure Fabian wouldn't do anything stupid as destroying y'all's relationship. I mean look at the bright side your beautiful, funny, and your very special, well to me at least." I said while Smiling.

"You really think all that?" She asked.

"No.." I said as she looked at me funny.

"...I know that all of what I just said is very true." I said as she smiled at me and gave me a huge hug.

"Thanks Eddie."she said back at me and I felt like I accomplished all of her needs.

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

So that's chapter 7! Thanks for reading and please let me know how y'all are liking it or not liking it! Thanks!
Sibuna✋