Chapter 21

Nina's POV

That morning I could only think about finishing this! Finding a spell to make Senkara go away and more importantly keep Fabian and Eddie safe! Why did I have to choose in the dream? I mean seriously.! Why am I the chosen one! I hate it! I wish I wasn't the chosen one! I wish I was normal and could live a happy life with Fabian!

I went upstairs and got dressed and was bombarded with questions from Amber.

"So how did it go? Did you guys find a spell?!" She asked.

"Not yet Amber." I said "I wish I wasn't the chosen one!" I said grabbing my bag.

"Why? I think your doing an amazing job!"

"Amber look we were cursed last year and agin this year! Either I die you you do and I rather die then have you all killed" I said trying not to cry.

"It's okay Nina. We are with you on this." She said and I nodded my head and went downstairs for breakfast.

When I got there I was greeted bye Fabian smiling and always brightening up my day, it was peaceful that was until I turned around.

I saw Fabian, Jerome, Alfie, and Eddie look at the door which was behind me. Jerome and Alfie looked like they were gonna drewl so I figured I should turn around. I did so and I saw... her. Joy came in with her school uniform on, her hair perfectly curled, and she was wearing makeup, she looked different.

"Whoa" Alfie said. "You look bea..." Amber hit him before he could finish.
"...beast. You look beast!" He said pretending like that's what he was gonna say.

"Yeah nice save" she said.

"Joy what happened to you?" Mara asked.

"I've decided that u need a change in my life! This is the new Joy!" Joy said sounding confident.

"Well it looks pretty" Amber said.
Joy rolled her eyes cause she was still mad at Amber.

"Different look, same Brat" I said under my breath. Then Joy grabbed a pitcher of orange juice and pored it all over me and I screamed.

"I'm not being pushed Around bye a American who thinks she is better than me just because she thinks she is dating a guy I used to like. have a nice life!" She said waving and leaving the room.

"Nina are you okay?" Fabian asked me grabbing towels and trying to wipe away the orange juice.

"Ya. I'm gonna go change." I said walking up the stairs.

Eddies POV

Pore Nina. I feel so bad for her. I hope she is okay. I hope we Find. Spell for us to defeat this wicked queen! I went to mine and Fabians room before school to try and find something useful. When I turned the page I found a spell entitled "good redence". I read it aloud.

"For you evil spirit of the grave, make your peace and go away. You no longer need to be in existence, so go to the underworld and make your appearence." I paused. "whoa" I said and called Fabian in there.

"Yeah? What is it?" He asked.

"I think I found a spell" I said pointing to the page and he came over and looked at it And read it.

"Eddie you genius genius boy!" He exclaimed.

"Well ya know it runs in the family" I said looking all tough.

"I think this is the spell! We have to show the others" he said and packed up the book and headed to school.

⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️
Hey Guys! Sorry I haven't been updating . I've been going through a lot of stress at school and then I would come home with more on my plate. But we are out for Christmas break! Yay!!! So I'll try and update ASAP!!! And please comment and vote! And I am open to any ideas for this book that y'all would want to see happen! Thanks! y'all are amazing!
Sibuna✋