Chapter 18

Nina's POV

I ran upstairs to my room and started crying. I saw Eddie at Patricia's door but she wouldn't let him in and then I looked at him and started to cry more and more and ran into my room.
About 5 minutes later Nina came in.
She sat bye me on my bed and patted my back.

"It will be okay" she said with her soft voice.

"No it wont! I ruined mine and Fabians relationship and Eddies and Patricia's. after we kissed we meet the next day in the tunnels and decided that we would be friends because we were in love with 2 different people. I was in love with Fabian. What do I do Amber." I said crying more and more.

"Okay go to Fabian and tell him. And I will take care of Joy."

"He didn't even read the rest. It says that it was a mistake and we decided to be friends."

"Well go show him. I'll take care of Joy."

"Don't do anything to stupid Amber"

"Relax I wont" she said and it made me kinda laugh.

Eddies POV

I've been trying to go in Patricia's room for 10 minutes now. I decided that I would walk In anyways.

"Get out of here!!" she yelled at me wiping away her tears.

"No! I won't till you listen to me! Okay.."

"I don't want to hear it GET OUT!"

"PATRICIA!" I yelled and she finally let me talk. "hear me out."
She sat down and let me talk.

"Me and Nina only kissed okay. It was nothing she was Hert because of Fabian. We didn't know what was going on we thought maybe it was just our bond doing that. The Dream me and Nina both had...Sarah told is that we need to marry each other.. but she told Nina that the only way to break that was true love." I took her hand. "..And I'm in love with you Yacker. I always was and always will be and I'm
Sorry I didn't tell you. I love you so much! Will you please forgive me.(AU this is for you Yacker_Weasle_Peddie)
And at that moment she shaked her head and I put my hands in her face and leaned in and we kissed.

"I love you to" she said to me and she hugged me and I knew everything was alright.

Nina's POV

I went up to Fabians door and knocked on it.

"Go away who ever you are" she yelled.

"Fabian. It me Joy. I think we should talk." I said.

"Leave me alone." he said through the door and I opened it and he was on his bed crying into his Pillow and I shut the door and ran to him.

"I said let me be!" he snapped.

"Fabian please." I said and he got up an his face was red and covered in tears like mine.

"You disgust me" he said giving me an evil look.

"Fabian.." I said starting to cry "..you didn't even read all of that page I wrote did you?"

"No. I stopped at when it said 'WE KISSED'!" he yelled.

"Well maybe you should of read the rest." I said and he took the book from me and read it and as he was reading he calmed down and then he looked at me continuing to cry.

"Fabian, I love you okay more than Eddie! Me and Eddie were just friends okay. I mean it. We broke the bond because of how I feel for you. I want to be with you for the rest of my life." I said starting to cry more. "but I understand if you don't want me anymore cause of what I've done but know that every moment we shared was real and I'll never forget it." I said and I got up and opened the door.

"Nina wait.." he said and I shut the door and turned around.

"Did you really mean that?" he said to me.

"Every word of it. Me and Eddie aren't meant to be. I thought we were but you dumped me and probly never wanna see me.." I said opening the door getting ready to walk out.

"Nina, we are meant to be.." he said and I shut the door and looked at him and he came toward me.

"I am so sorry Nina. I Should of known not to trust Joy. I..I love you so much. I just couldn't stand you keeping that from me."he said and I started to cry.

"I'm sorry I just didn't know how to tell you. I was going to Tonight." I said and he smiled.

"You were?"

"Yes. I can't keep something like that from you" I said and he
Smiled.

"Nina will you take me back?"

"Of course" I said and he smiled and hugged me and everything was back to normal I hope.

Ambers POV

I went into the Living room where everyone was and Saw Joy in the couch looking very happy do I went up to her and smacked her on the cheek.

"What the heck Amber!" she yelled.

"That's what you get for trying to split up Nina and Fabian! You did that in purpose! You knew it would make him upset but you just wanted him for yourself! You don't care about anyone but what you want! Your a witch Joy! Nina did nothing to you. You left and that was not her falt! You blamed her for nothing! And it's not our falt that your a selfish, deavous, wanna be Sibuna brat that never get her way! Well guess what sweet heart life isn't fair so get a grip!" and then I got the pitcher of water and pored it all over her head as she screamed!

"Amber you brat!" she yelled and everyone laughed.

"That's for Patricia" i said and I walked off and up to my room.

🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼
So I know it was probly short but I'm kinda scared of Yacker_weasle_peddie right now haha! thanks for voting And reading! Keep it up!
Sibuna!✋