Chapter 25

Nina's POV

We came up through the secret passage in the kitchen using my locket. All four of us came out and rose on our feet and looked to our right and there stood Joy.

"So did you all save the world again?" She asked while crossing her arms and tapping her foot.

"Yes actually we did" I said to her rolling my eyes.

"Good except the sad part is you are still alive." she said and turned to finish poring some juice she had started before we came in.

"You know what Joy you almost died last term and we saved you so better count your blessings cause next time I'll make sure we don't save you." Fabian said and she stayed turned around and all four of us walked out and I turned around and saw her crying.

We went into Fabian and Eddies room to discuss what happened.

"So is it really over?" I asked Eddie.

"Yeah I think it is" he said and we just all smiled.
A few minutes later Victor asked for us all to go into the family room for a announcement. I had Fabian to my left an Amber to my right.

"I have a announcement to make." he said pacing back and forth. "we will be having a Christmas party here at the house. it will only be for this residence and you may invite you parents. Now we will have special guest so I want you to be on your best behavior. The party will be Friday and you will leave Saturday for the holidays." he said and we all jumped for joy. "now go to bed" he said and went upstairs. I was about to go up when I was stopped by Fabian.

"Hey Nina." I turned To him.

"Yeah?"

"Would you um..would you fancy going to the party with me?."he gave a half smile.

"Haha yes Fabian I would 'fancy' that" I giggled and came down one step and gave him kiss on the lips. we shared a 8 second kiss and it was really nice. he rubbed his hand on me cheek.

"Goodnight love."

"Goodnight" I said and smiled and I couldn't stop and I finally went upstairs and climbed in the bed and fell into a deep deep sleep.
I woke up and I was in some sort of palace with white clouds all around it. it was so bright I was squinting.

"Nina. Nina dear." I heard and I looked off into the distance and I saw Sarah walking toward me.

"Sarah?" I said and came closer To her. we faced one another and she took both of my hands.

"Nina. I am so proud of you. Senkara is no more. Osiris will make sure of it this time." she said with a very soft tone.

"I'm glad to here that" I giggled.

"Nina you and Eddie are no longer in need you be married. I thought if you were both destined to be that that's what would stop Senkara but you are not in love with the Osirian." she said and I felt so relieved.

"Nina listen to me..there are more dangers in that house and I want you to be safe." she said and let go of my hands and started to depart from me.

"I will Sarah!" I said and she vanished.
The next thing I remember was waking up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock.
I got up and stretched and then told Amber to get up and got dressed for school.

I came though the dinning room door and there was already a plate made for me. I turned To Fabian who helped me in my seat and sat down.

"Who did this?" I asked pointing to the plate.

"I did." He said and smiled.

I giggled "you didn't have To do that" I said.

"I am your boyfriend it is my job" he said and laughed a bit. I Leaned over to him and kissed him on the cheek and he blushed.

"Ugh" Joy said when she walked through the door and saw.

Patricia's POV

I was in the middle of science class with Mr. Sweet and I wanted to do something nice for Eddie. yeah yeah I know tuff Trixie becomes nice. I just want to show some appreciation.
I figured I would draw him a picture of me and him hugging. my sister Piper has her talent in music while mine is in art. I never really told anyone because I figured they would laugh.

I finally finished my drawing Right as the bell rang and I followed Eddie to the lounge and sat by him.

"Hey Eddie."

"Hey Yacker." he said and I rolled my eyes.

"What's that?" He asked pointing to the folder in my hand.

"How about you open it and see" I gave him the folder and he opened it and saw the drawing.

"Wow. Did you do this?" He looked up at me.

"Yeah. My sister doesn't have all the talents you know" I said and he smiled.

"I love it" he said and leaned in and as did I and we shared a 5 second kiss.

💑💑💑💑💑💑💑💑💑💑💑💑💑
Okay so guys I really need to know! Should I make a book 2 after this?!? Where they come back from Christmas break?!? Cause this chick needs to know!!!!!!😂 I hope you guys are enjoying it! Please comment your answer ^^. thanks.
Sibuna✋