Chapter 6

Patricia's POV

After breakfast me and Joy walked over together to the school and sat in the common room. She kept going on and on about how she still had feelings for Fabian and how she really missed him.
"Joy he is with Nina now! Get over yourself."

"Okay Mrs. Cranky what turned your button on?" She asked.

"It's nothing. I just got alot on my mind and I'm just tiered of hearing about 'Fabian this' and 'Fabian that'." I said and she looked at me and knew it was Eddie.

"Okay what happened between you and Eddie? I know something is up!"

"Okay well we broke up."i said giving up.

"Why? I thought u really liked him."

"I did... I mean I do it's just..."

"It's just what?"

"Okay okay. I was working for my uncle this summer and I know I may sound like Fabian when I say this but I was helping him with his library. And there was a book that I was stocking and it said on the cover 'Osirian and the Chosen one' I read what it said and I really wish I hadn't. It said that the Osirian and the Chosen Ones bond is so powerful that they will rule the earth and be happy together."i stated.

"Patricia it was a book. It doesn't.."

"Matter.. I know." I finished.

"Listen you may think that that is true but it's not."

"Yeah I believed that for a while and then she came and lived with his mom so then I realized that he could of started then! started to love her ad wanna be with her."

"She loves Fabian Patricia."

"Just whatever. I don't wanna talk about it anymore. He hasn't even talked to me this whole time."

"Probly because you give him your 'if U talk to me I'll pore milk on you' look" she said and we just both busted out laughing.

"Come one i gotta hurry and get to class!" She said while running to out class. that girl is always up to something.

Joy's POV

After that talk with Patricia I ran to class hoping to beat Nina to her slot next to Fabian. I saw him sitting and waiting for her and so I came and sat next to him.
"Hey Fabes." I said and he just didn't know what to do and then here comes Nina. She stood beside Fabian and then looked at him and back at me and rolled her eyes and walked off to sit some where else. Yes! It actually worked!

"So any new sibuna things going on?" I asked him trying to break the silence.

"Joy. No. Hoestly why did u sit here? You know it bothers Nina."he said back at me.

"I don't know. We have hardly talked since we have been back. I just figured we could talk."

"About what?"

"Just anything. How was your summer?" I asked him.

"Good. I worked for my uncle and we actually went to France to see an old buddy of his and he thought I would like to of come."

"Wow! That is awsome Fabes! Way to go!" I said and we just both laughed and passed notes.

Nina's POV

Oh no here we go again! Of course Joy is always after Fabian! She wouldn't move so I just went and sat bye Patricia. She makes me wanna burn into a million pieces! I mean honestly does she think she is gonna get him?

"Uh Nina" Patricia said to me and then pointed at Joy and Fabian who were passing notes and giggling!

"Patricia please do something." I said.

"Like what? Grab a pencil and through it at him.."

"..Or her" I said.

"Please Nina let it go."

"Oh fine. Whatever." I said crossing my arms and slouching in my seat.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
I know it was probly short but you all deserve a chapter for your work!! Please follow me on Instagram @fabina_vs_janian!
Thanks to y'all!
Sibuna✋