Chapter 9

Patricia's POV

I went upstairs to go check on Joy because her and Nina got into a fight. I went up to our .room and saw her laying on her bed crying.

"Joy. Are you okay?"

"No." she sat up and I walked over to her and sat down on her bed with her.

"It will be okay."I said.

"No it won't. Patricia I'm in love with Fabian. I really love him. I wish I never would of left."

"Joy it wasn't your falt you left. It was the teachers. And you and Fabian weren't even going out. You shouldn't be blaming Nina. She didn't do anything."

"You only say that cause she is your new buddy. And I don't care anymore. I hate her! Every since I got back she had everything that was mine! My room, Fabian, my friends, including you!"

"Joy. I've been your friend. And she didn't take Fabian away from you." I opened the door. "at least I came I check on you." I went out the door and shut it. I mean honestly she is a drama queen. I went down stairs about to go to the family room when I bumped into Eddie.

"Oh sorry.." I looked at him and he looked at me. "..on second thought I'm not sorry."

"Patricia, why are u being like this? you broke up with me. Remember?"

"I know. And about that I was wrong."

"You, Patricia, was wrong?"

"Yeah I was. The truth is weasel I'm not over you." I said.

"Why did u break up with me I'm the
First place?"he asked me.

"Because when I was working with my uncle at the library.." I said as he chucked. "..oh shut up. Anyway I was putting the books in their right spot and one of them was about the Osirian and the chosen one. I read it and it said that you and Nina are meant to be together."

"Yacker, you know you shouldn't believe everything you read."

"Yeah yeah. Im sorry." I said.

"Don't be" he said to me coming up to me and leaving in for a kiss and at that moment we did! And then we herd people clapping in the back.

"Way to go Eddison and Trixie" Alfie said. and I gave him my 'I'm
So gonna kill you look' and we all
Laughed and celebrated.

"Peddie is back in order!" Amber said.

Nina's POV

We were all congratulating Patricia
And Eddie when all of a sudden I felt dissy. I fell on the floor and Fabian helped me up.

"Nina are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah". I said rubbing my head and then I saw Sarah standing before me.

"Sarah?" I said as everyone stopped and looked at me looking off in the distance talking to someone.

"Nina. She's coming for you."

"Who is?" I said back.

"You know who. Be safe Chosen one. protect your heart." se said as she drifted away.

"Sarah wait!" I yelled.

"Nina? What happend?" Amber asked.
I turned around to see everyone looking at me like I was crazy.

"Nina.." Eddie said to me trying to figure out what just happend.

"I don't really know" I said looking at Eddie with fear.
💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
So who was Sarah talking about? Will they face a new enemy or an old? find out and keep reading! Thank you All!
Sibuna✋