Chapter 15

Ambers POV

Fabian said he wanted for me to help him plan a date for him and Nina so we decided that the date was gonna be in the Frobisher Library. Its really the only place that they could get alone besides the attic or the tunnels. They would have a good time! And I would know because I am planning it. Nina doesn't knows she is going on a date, she thinks they are just going to do research.
<<the night of the date>>

Nina's POV

Amber told me that Fabian wants to meet me in the library to do some research but she is making me dress up for this event.

"Why do I have to wear a dress? we are just going to the library." I asked.

"You can never go wrong with looking as beautiful as you to right now!" she said and I smiled and went with it.
I was wearing a purple short fluffy dress with some black heals and a black cardigan. Amber did my make up. And for my hair she did a waterfall braid. And I really looked hot haha. After all that I left and went downstairs. As I came down Eddie was walkin by and saw me.

"Whoa Nina" he said and I walked over to him.

"Yeah?"

"Um you look pretty" he said almost blewling haha.

"Anyways I'm gonna go"

"Um yeah bye!" he said awkwardly probly still shocked.
I went to the library and went inside but I didn't see Fabian.

"Fabian? Are you in here?" I called out to him.

"I'm up here Nina" I heard his sweet voice say. I looked up and saw him up the steps and on the balcony wearing a tucks. I looked around and there was rosé petals all around the library.

"Fabian what is all this?"

"We haven't had a date this year and I really wanted to surprise you." He said leading me up the stairs.

"Well you did" I giggled. Up in the balcony was a table with 2 candles lit and a full size picnic.

"Fabian. You did all this for me?" I asked him.

"Yeah Nina." he said grabbing my hips and I put my arms around his neck. "you look so beautiful" he said to me and I blushed.

"You so to" he looked at me funny. "I meant you look handsome. Sorry I'm nervous" I said putting my head down.

"It's okay baby" he said to me and my face was red! He never called me that. Tehehe I kinda liked it.

"So shall we eat?" he asked.

"We shall." he pulled my chair out for me and scooted me in and then he sat and we ate.

After we ate we just had the best of time talking then he got up and got his guitar and pulled a chair close to me and started strumming his guitar and then he sang.

I remember life before

Far away dreams and locking doors

Then you came, then you came

Afraid to fall, to be free

Was my own worst enemy

Isn't what, what you see

I took time realize that I couldn't do by myself, myself-

There's no gravity when your next to me

You always break my fall

Like a parachute

When your holding me its like I can bearly breath

You alway break my fall, my fall

Like a parachute, your my parachute

And then the song ended.

"Aww Fabian that was amazing!" I said.

"And that's not all" he said getting up and getting on one knee and then he pulled out a small box.

"Nina, you are my girl. You ways brighten up my day. Everytime I kiss you I feel like fireworks are going on in my head. I love you so much and I wanted to give you this to tell you that I really love you" he said and then opened the box and pulled a ring out.

"Nina this is my promise on maken sure nothing bad ever happens to you. It is my vow that I will never stop loving you." he said and then put the ring in my ring finger.

"Fabian.." I said starting to cry.

"Aww Nina don't cry" he said wiling away my tears

"I love you so much and thank you Fabian" I said.

"I love you to and you are welcome." he said giving me a kiss. We kept going on and on with our kissing.

"Hahaha" he laughed.

"What?" I asked looking confused.

"Nothing your just so beautiful" he said rubbing my cheek and I smiled.

"Come on. We better get back to the house" he said sticking out his hand and I grabbed it.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
BAM! What!?
Haha just a Fabina moment for ya! 😆😆😂
Thanks for your reading guys! Y'all are so so amazing!
Sibuna me!✋