Chapter 2

Nina's POV

Yes! The day has finally come! I was standing outside of Anubis house. I couldn't wait to see Amber and Patrisha and most importantly Fabian. I remember my first day here! The first time I ever stepped foot on these steps. A lot has changed since then. I mean from Patrisha hating me to Eddie being my protecter it's just all so much. Hopefully there won't be a task or a tunnel or another breath taking mystery that will ruien everyone like I know it has before.

I walk through the door and see no one. No one at all. Huh. I wonder where they are.

"Hello? Anyone here?" And then all of a sudden here comes Trudy.

"Hello sweetie. Everyone has went to their rooms to unpack."she says while hugging me.

"Oh. I guess I'm late then?"

"Oh no no. They were just here early." We both giggle. "Why don't you go up and unpack while I finish supper?"she says.

"Sure" I nod my head and go and unpack.

Eddies POV

I was in my room with Fabian when all of a sudden I had a vision of Nina. It was about Nina and how that evil spirit Senkara possessed her last year.

It was as if I was reliving it again. And then I looked up and saw Fabian staring at me.

"Eddie. Are you okay?" He asked.

"Um yeah. I'm fine. Just old memories I guess.

"Well okay." He said as he unpacked some more.

Ambers POV

I really home Nina comes back! I mean no one can replace her! She is safost to be my BAF! Best American Friend. If she don't come back then I'm just gonna have to dress Alfie like her...well that's not a good idea cause I mean then ill want to talk about Alfie to himself. I really hope she comes back!

"Hey! Did ya miss me?" Nina said while opening the door.

"Nina!!" I screamed while practically jumping on her. "Don't ever scare me like that again!"

"I'm okay. How did I scare you?"

"Well I thought you wouldn't come back or something happend to you! I mean Fabian and I were going balistic.."

"Whoa whoa wait, so Fabian is here?"

"Yes! Of course"

"Okay well good! oh I miss you Amber"

"I missed you to Nina!" I said while giving her a death hug and then Trudy called for Dinner.

"Oh come on!"I said

"Wait Amber I need to tell you something"

"What is it?"i asked

Nina's POV

I couldn't tell her yet could I? I mean I really don't wanna start all this Sibuna and practically fighting for out lives do I?

"Uh..um..that outfit looks great on you."i said lieing.

"Oh I know I don't know where I went with the shoes but I guess it just completes the...."

"Amber! Supper. Rememeber?"

"Oh yeah." She said as we went down for dinner.

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

So what does Nina have to tell Amber? Thanks for reading and please let me know how it is!

Sibuna✋.