Chapter 16

Joy's POV

It was 11 o'clock and everyone was in bed, that I thought. I went down stairs to get some water when I herd the front door opening and then I ran into the living room hiding. I peeked out the door to see that it was Fabian and Nina coming back from their stupid date.

"I had a really good time with you tonight." Nina said.

"I did to. Would you like me to walk you up to your room?" Fabian asked.

"No no I don't want you to get caught" she said giving him a kiss on the cheek and walking up the first step.

"Wait.." he pulled her arm and she come to him and he put his hand around her neck and kissed her and she kissed back and they just made out in front of me.
Then he kissed her nose.

"That could be me" I whispered.

"I love you." he said.

"I love you to Fabes. Goodnight."

"Goodnight." He said and they went to their rooms and so did I.

Maras POV

The next day we were having dress rehearsal. Tomorrow was the play! Gee I hope everything will go as planed the only problem is getting Joy and Fabian to actually play their part.

"Joy! Fabian! You do realize that y'all are going to actually kiss tomorrow.

"Huh oh yeah I know." Fabian said very awkwardly.

<<the night of the play>>

Joy's POV

The play had started and it was almost to the part where me and Fabian kiss. I can't wait or this but I'm scared as well! Him and Alfie were out
There acting now.

"Ron I don't know what to do about Mary and Cindy. I like Cindy but I love Mary." Fabian said.

"Just tell her how you feel. Tell them both!"

"I guess your right. I'll do that then!"
After Fabian said his line the light went black and it was our kissing scene.
I had my back turned to him.

"Mary may I speak with you darling?"
He said.

"Yes yes. Tell me." I said turning to him.

"Mary I love you with all my heart. I can't stop thinking about you. Your everything I need. When your here
You make things better in life for me."

"What about Cindy?" I said looking down.

"Mary." he said grabbing my arms. "I'm in love with you. I don't care about her. Your what I need. Please just be with me. I love you!"

I smiled "I love you to Jon" I said and he leaned in and kissed me he touched my face and just kept kissing me and kissing me and then the curtain came down and everyone clapped and then once the curtain was down we broke apart. I was just so very shocked and he was staring at me.

"That was amazing you to! And the way y'all kept it going good job" Mara said.
I looked at Fabian with a guilty look.

"I'm sorry" I said to him.

"Why?"

"Cause the kiss was long" I said looking down.

"Don't be sorry." he said smiling and then we hugged and Nina looked at me with her death glare.

"Good job everyone" Mr. Sweet said and then we all went to the house.

🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭
I know it's short but I figured you all deserved a chapter! And a big part is coming up soon so keep reading!
Thanks!!
Sibuna✋