Chapter 14

Eddies POV

I went to the Library at 4pm like Nina said but she wasn't there.

"Nina. Nina?" I called out and then the next thing I knew she shot out of a air vent under a shelf of books. She crawled out and rose to her feet.

"Sorry I didn't see you come in." she said out of breath.

"Uh okay. What were you doing in there?" I asked

"Come on and I'll show you." she said.
We crawled in the chamber and ended up in this room with 6 poles that the top looked like hands.

"Where are we?"

"This is the tunnels. Last year we had to go through all of these tasks to get the mask and believe me it wasn't easy" she said.

"I bet. So why are we here?" I asked.

"Well it's private, quiet, and i don't know your the Osirian and I'm the chosen one and I thought maybe it would help out situation." she said.

"So what now?" I asked I really wanted to kiss her.

"Um..uh.." she said nervously.

"It's okay" I said taking her hand and she smiled. I leaned in and kissed her and then we looked into each others eyes and did it again. After about 20 seconds we broke apart.

"Well?" She said

"You first"

"I don't know what to do about this Eddie. I feel so many sparks when we kiss but when I'm with Fabian it's different like I feel alot of compassion with you but with him I feel spirit and love."

"Yeah I hear you in that one. Maybe its just because we are both powerful and maybe that's why." I said.

"Probly." she looked down and then looked up. "I'm so sorry Eddie"

"Nina it's okay It was me to" I said to her trying to at least be a good friend.

"Friends" she said putting her hand out.

"Friends" he said.

"Oh look the perfect couple went separate ways" we herd a voice say. I turned around to see some weird creepy lady.

Nina's POV

After I shaked hands with Eddie I turned around to see someone I never thought I'd see ever again. Senkara. I turned to Eddie in shock.

"Yes chosen one I'm back. And I will haunt you both forever" Senkara said.

"What do u what from us?" he said.

"Oh silly boy, I want you to suffer." she said and then vanished.
I turned to Eddie.

"Eddie. She can't. No. She can't be back" I said crying hard and he pulled me into a hug.

"It's gonna be okay. I'm here Nina she can't Hert you" he said and I felt comforted.

After all that we went back to the house and went our separate ways. After supper me and Fabian were having a movie night in his room and we were laying on the bed watching "Catching Fire". I needed to tell Fabian about what happend with Senkara.

"Fabian" I said.

"Yeah Nina"he said up.

"I need to tell you someone" I said. He gave me the look of 'okay' so I begun.
"Me and Eddie went down to the tunnels so I could show them to him and so we were trying to find maybe if Robert Frobisher Smithe left anything about the Osirian and Chosen one bond and.." and I began to cry.

"Nina what happened?" he said sitting me in his lap.

"Senkara appeared to us.."

"Did she give you the mark?"he asked.

"No she said she would haunt us forever Fabian" I said and he put my head in his lap and blushed my hair with his fingers"

"Shhhhh It's okay Nina. It will be okay." he whispered to me.
And I rose up and looked at him in the eyes and kissed him. after we broke apart I hugged him.

"Haha Nina what's all this for?" he laughed.
I broke a apart and looked at him.

"For being the one that I am in love with." I said and he touched my face and wiped the tears away from my eyes and kissed me.

Patricia's POV

Eddie and Nina have been spending alot of time together. I really hope it's not what I thought. I don't wanna loose him. I'm in love you him. Yes he gets on my nerves but I like it haha.
I was in my room when all of a sudden Eddie burst through the door.

"Yacker!" he said running over to me and jumping on the bed. Luckily no one was in the room.

"Weasel what are you doing?" I shouted.

"Yacker I love you so much!" he said. Picking me up and spinning me around.

"I love you to. Is every thing okay" I asked and then he leaned in and kissed me.

"It's perfect now" he said and I kissed him. I love him so much!

🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳
And our couples are back! For now! Haha! Thanks for all you voting and comments and the reads! Dang guys! Y'all are so amazing! Thank you so much!
Sibuna✋