Chapter 12

Joys POV

Me and Fabian were in his room going over our lines before supper. It was the best thing ever! I got to say what the script said but it was as if I was actually saying how I felt about him.

"Hey Fabs" I said.

"Yeah Joy."

"That conversation I had with Nina you didn't hear that did you?" I said biting my lip.

"Uh yes. I did." he said looking down.

"Well listen. I didn't mean.." I began

"I don't wanna hear your excuses Joy. You really Hert her feelings." he said to me. Maybe I did but so what she totally deserved it.

"Okay. I just wanted to say I'm sorry."

"It's not me you should be saying that to" he said to me. Wow first we were getting along now this.

Nina's POV

Me and Eddie came downstairs for supper and we didn't see Fabian or Joy.

"Where's Fabian?" I asked everyone.

"I think he is in his room." Mara said.

"Oh okay." I said and then I went to his door and herd people talking. It was Joy and Fabian so I put my ear against the door.

"I don't know if you ever loved me but I really love you and I can't stop thinking about you." joy said.

"Of course I love you. I love you more than I've ever loved her. You are the love of my life" Fabian said back. That was it. I opened the door and saw them both in his room!

"Fabian how could you?" I said.

"What?" he looked at me.

"And you! What's the matter with you!" I looked at Joy and then back at Fabian and ran out of the room crying.

"I'm so done!" I said and ran out the front door and ran and ran as fast ad I could. I went to the Frobisher library.

Ambers POV

We were In the middle of supper and herd Nina yelling at Fabian and Joy and then she ran out of the house! Fabian ran after her and Joy came told us what happend.

"What!" I said shocked.

"We were just rehearsing our lines for the play and she over herd it what we were saying from the script and thought something else." joy told us.
Fabian came back in the room.

"I lost her." he said.

"What!!! We gotta find her!" I yelled.

"Um okay who would like to go with me to find her?" Fabian asked.
Everyone said they would except for Joy of course.

"Okay so me, Patricia, and Amber will check the school. Alfie, Jerome, and Mara, will check around the house and inside it just in case she comes back. And Eddie you check the library." everyone nodded and went to their places to look for Nina.

Eddies POV

I was going into he library and then I herd the sound of someone crying. it was Nina. She was sitting on the steps.

"Nina? Are you okay?" I said coming toward her.

"NO. I herd Fabian and Joy saying how much they loved each other." she said crying more and more and I chuckled.

"Nina they were rehearsing their lines for the play." I said and se looked up.

"Really?" she asked.

"Really really." I said and she laughed.

"Wow don't I feel stupid" she giggled.

"Haha nawl. Haha" I said and she laughed and we just looked around and remembered that the last time we were here we found out that I was the
Osirian.

"Nina."

"Yeah." she said.

"Do you think maybe we are safost to be together?"

"I don't know Eddie. We would have to have sparks."

"Is it possible that we could see u know what I mean?" I said.

"Are you meaning you kiss me?" she asked.

"Yeah." I said and she nodded and we leaned in and kissed. It was so magical. Like I've never left that when I kiss Yacker but this was so much different! It was like she was a drug that I couldn't give up and I couldn't stop. And soon Enough we were making out and then I broke apart.
We were silent for a few seconds.

"Lets not tell Fabian or Patricia." I said.

"Uh yeah. Of course." she said smiling.

"What's that face for." I asked.

"What face. I don't have no face." she said giggling.

"Come on let's go before they come find us." I said to her.

"Yeah." she said and we got up and went back to the house and everyone was there.

"Nina!" Amber said giving me a hug.

"Nina let me explain" Fabian said.

"It's okay. Eddie told me what happend. I'm cool but I'm going to bed. Goodnight." she said to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek and went upstairs.

☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔
And another chapter!
Bam! What! Haha!
Sibuna✋