28

Amelia's POV

I rub my eyes slowly walking down the stairs and yawning. I feel myself fall forward and I close my eyes preparing for my dumbass to roll down the stairs.
I feel someone catch me and I open my eyes looking up and seeing Zach.
"You're falling for me too..dang" he winks nudging me a bit. I roll my eyes and push myself off of him and I walk over to the kitchen.
I look at the unfamilar face who was sitting on the kitchen counter.
"Hello?" I ask confused squinting my eyes. I look around and see Daniel next to her. "Oh...hi I'm Alexis and you are?" She pauses sticking out her hand.

Alexis.

"Alexis this is my girlfriend Amelia...Amelia this is Alexis" he mumbles.
"Yeah girlfriend" i mutter gripping onto the necklace he gave me.
Thought it was only a one night stand.
I glare at Daniel who was looking down. I turn my head towards Alexis who was "admiring" him.
Okay i want her out.

"Um...me and Daniel were about to head out.." I say grabbing his hand. He looks up and me confused but I slightly squeeze his hand hoping he plays along.
"Yeah all the boys are joining in to" Daniel smiles walking over to me.
"Oh well...I'll just head over to the gym then" she nervously laughs getting off from the counter and heading to the front door.
I follow her to the door and open the door for her.

"Daniel I'll call you later so we can hang out" She says grabbing her bag. "No you wont" I say slamming the door shut and locking it.

"Someone...is jealous?" Daniel raises his eyebrows. "Why was she here?" I ask crossing my arms.
"I invited her to talk things out" he says following me to the couches.
"Why? And talk about what?" I yawn laying down. Daniel sits down living up my legs and later placing them on his lap.
"She was going around telling people we're dating when I'm clearly with you but I guess I didn't get the chance since Zach came then you" he shrugs.

"I don't like her" i blurt out staring at the ceiling.
"I dont either..she's a clout chaser" Daniel chuckles. I giggle and get up sitting next to him.

I hear footsteps and I look over and see Corbyn. He smiles at me awkwardly and heads to the kitchen.

"Daniel go upstairs for a little bit" I say getting up. "Why?" He asks grabbing my hand.
"Just...i need to call my mom" i lie taking out my phone from my pocket.

He nods looking sad and confused and walking upstairs.
I shove my phone back in my pocket and head to the kitchen to see Corbyn shoving Captain crunch in his mouth.

"We need to talk" I say pulling out the chair from the dining table.
"What?" He says with milk spiting out everywhere. "Chew first" i mumble.

His cheeks turn red as he sits next to me places his bowl on the table.

"Corbyn.." I pause "be honest"
"What?" He says swallowing the last bit. "Shush..do you have feelings for me?" I ask keeping my voice low.
"What?" He says shoving another spoonful in his mouth. I roll my eyes grabbing it and moving it away from him.
"Hey!" He says grabbing it from across the table.

"Corbyn..you kissed me..basically twice.." I whisper looking at him. He looked down then looked back at me.
"I don't ha-know why I did that.."he cuts himself off.
"Do you like me? Yes or no" I ask again leaning in closer.
"Yes?" He says unsure.

"You do?!" A voice says behind me. I jump and turn around seeing an angry Daniel.