51

Amelia's POV

"I'm excited to go to prom again" Christina laughs as Tate and Gabbie agree.

"What dresses are you guys planning to get..like what color?" I ask them. "Like a purple or Lavender for me" Gabbie smirks.

"I honestly have no idea" Tate laughs "me too!" Christina joins.
I sigh we only had a little bit of time to find the "perfect" dress before I leave.

My flight was before everyone's else theirs takes off a few hours after mine. Traveling alone is "fun".

We walk into a small little dress shop and immediately get dragged.

"Get this dress!" Tate says pointing at a long white dress. "No this" she says again pointing to a white also long dress but had like pink in it a little bit and lace at the top.

"Yes get this one!" Christina and Gabbie say.

This is the dress they were talking abt

I smiled at it and we soon picked out our dresses and payed

"I can't carry this" I say struggling to hold it.
"These are like 70 pounds the fuck?" Tate laughs folding it and drooping it over her arms.

"Amelia who's your date?" Gabbie smirks wiggling her eyebrows.
"Zach...I think" I mumble. "What do you mean by 'I think' huh?" Christina asks slightly concerned.

"He hasn't really asked me out.." I mutter looking at them.

"Amelia you should ask him to make sure" Tate says being serious. I nod and look down as we exited the mall.

.........
*too lazy to write abt the other stuff so here's them getting ready for prom*

"Shit!" I mutter as I burn myself by the curling iron. "Be careful!" Christina says putting on mascara.

I sigh running my fingers through my curls to make them a bit loose.
"GIRLS!" My mom shouts. I look at them as they all giggle and we all head down stairs.

I see Daniel with Kayla and I started to feel sad.
Daniel looks at me up and down ad he smirks and I quickly look away smiling a bit.

Tate was with Jonah, Christina with Corbyn, and Gabbie with Jack.

"Where's Zach?" I ask Jonah confused. He scratches his neck and shrugs.

"None of us know he just took off" Corbyn mutters.

"Wow your date already ditched you" Kayla laughs. Christina shoots her a glare as she shuts up and looks down.

Daniel unwraps his arm around her and we all went inside the car.

..

"Where is Zach?!" Tate shouts slamming her drink down on the table as it spills everywhere.

"G-Guys..." Jack mumbles pointing to the door.
I saw Zach with a girl I think who was in my science class. She had blonde hair and was wearing a blue dress.

"I-I.." I pause. I thought we were going together?!

"Weren't you guys going together?" Daniel asks. I shrug and get up walking out.

"Amelia!" I hear someone shout but I ignore it until they grab my hand.
Guess who it was?!
Zach.

"What?" I ask trying to blink back the tears.

"You okay I'm sorry I wasn't yo-
"Its fine, its fine" I say cutting him off and running to the bathroom by picking up my dress.

Amelia do not cry, do not cry, your make up!

I sigh as my eyed widen seeing Daniel behind me.
"Daniel?! This is the womans bathroom!" I say pointing to the sign. He laughs and rolls his eyes.
"Yes I'm aware of that" he chuckles.
He looked good in his suit which made me want him even more.

"Checking me out?" He smirks. My cheeks turn red as I face away.
"Yo-
"Listen here you bit-what the fuck?!" Kayla says walking in seeing me and Daniel.

She walks up to Daniel grabbing his arm and smiling at him but then glaring at me.
"What's going on?" She asks Daniel.
Daniel yanks away his arm and grabs my hand.

"Nothing we were just leaving" he says walking us out. I heard her mutter something behind me but I ignored it.

"I knew it Zach was gonna do something like this" Daniel sighs. I look down as we enter the gym again.

"Anyways what songs are you guys performing?" I ask swinging our hands back and forth.

"Um..What Am I...uhh...oh Mad at You..and I forgot which other ones" he laughs.
We sit down at the table as Gabbie smirks at me and Christina wiggles her eyebrows and Tate mouthing things at me.

"Ladies and gentlemen!" My principal says over the mic. "Today we have a very, very special performance by a very popular boy band.."

"Its a man band but whatever" Jack shrugs.
"WHY DONT WE!" He yells as the lights turn to our table and everyone cheers.

They get up and Zach runs over to the stage and they get set.
"How's everyone doing?" Jonah asks as everyone screams.

"Uh..the first song is a slow dance sort of and this song is called What Am I" Corbyn smiles.

Daniel and Corbyn grab the guitar and start strumming.

"I met her on a Monday evening, she was standing outside of the park and ride" Corbyn smiles singing. "And I said 'hey ma where you've been, been looking for a woman like you for all my life'"

He continues singing his verse as most people were slow dancing and singing along while us girls were singing loudly.

Daniels part came on we sang louder.
"TELL ME, HAVE YOU SEEN A SUNSET TURN INTO A SUNRISE?!" All of us scream.

We look around and people are giving us weird looks and we quiet down as Daniel laughs shaking his head.

They finish singing What Am I and Mad at you started playing.

"Yeah sitting on the stairs you're standing by the front door" Jonah smiles singing at pointing at Tate.

I pull out my phone and start recording as Corbyn started singing.

"You just take me to the edge you pull me back again" he smiles closing his eyes and putting his hand on his heart.

I look at Zach who looked guilty.
"Sorry" he mouths as I sigh and look at Daniel.

His eyes widen as he looks at the door and then back at me.

"EVERYBODY FREEZE!" Someone shouts.