56

~A/N~
We just gonna have Amelia and Zach get released out of jail bc I'm running out of ideas but yeah fast forward a few weeks.

......

Amelia's POV

"You can't be serious.." Daniel pauses "I will murder you!"

I burst out laughing seeing him getting upset over a giraffe edit I made of him. He pouts grabbing my phone and sticking his tongue out.

"Oh c'mon give it back!" I shout trying to grab it.
I tackle him getting on top of him as someone
opens the door.

"Oh c'mon!" Zach says "Everyone making out everywhere Jack and Gabbie downstairs, Christina and Corbyn in the kitchen an-oh you wouldn't wanna know what Tate and Jonah are doing"

I roll my eyes grabbing my phone from Daniel while hes distracted and I get up.
"What about you and Kay?" Daniel asks sitting up. "Meh..its been on and off but anyways Amelia I'm taking a shit here...so sorry if your bathroom stinks" Zach says opening my bathroom door.

"Hey, hey, hey no!" I yell as he smirks locking the door. "Dude!" I knock on the door.

"Sorry duty calls!" He yells as Daniel laughs and shakes his head.

"What you laughing at you damn giraffe" I say crossing my arms as his laugh stops.
Zach starts laughing from inside the bathroom.

"Shut up!" Daniel shouts jumping on to my bed.
I giggle sitting next to him and resting my head on his shoulder. He kisses my head and leans his head on mine as well.

"I'm glad things are turning out okay..." I whisper closing my eyes. "Yeah.." He mumbles.

Still had dreams about the woman beating my ass here and there but overall I guess...it was fine?

"I love you..and I'm sorr-
"Daniel stop apologizing its alright" I smile opening my eyes and looking at him.
"I love you too" I smile kissing his lips.
We both pull away when we hear the toilet flushing.
"Way to ruin the moment" Daniel mumbles as I get up and laugh.

"I'm heading downstairs" I say walking out into the hallway.
I look in my parents room and they weren't there.
"Hey, hey look at this" Daniel shows me. It was of me and Zach getting arrested while we had prom.
I have no idea where that dress is now sadly.
"How did they get out?" I say grabbing his phone. "People are quick to record and take pictures" he says wrapping his arm around me.

I sigh as I slide to the right and see a video of Zach getting tackled and the rest of the boys running.

I give the phone back to Daniel and slowly head down the stairs with him following.
Jack and Gabbie were cuddling on the couch while Lavender was on the other couch with pillows surrounding her while she was sleeping.

"Hey Amelia!" Gabbie smiles lifting up her face.
"Hi..have you seen the pictures and videos of tha-
"Yup Zach sent it to us.." Jack says cutting me off.
"Hey you aren't still mad about..Zach bringing Kay right?" Jack asks raising his eyebrow.
"I don't know I thought we were gonna go but I guess not...but honestly I don't care at this point I got arrested on that day" I chuckle a little bit sitting down next to Daniel.

He looked uncomfortable and his face was blank talking about it. I sighed grabbing out my phone and resting my head against his shoulder.

Jack and Gabbie got up and told me they were gonna head out to the park.
"Bye!" I smile as Jack shuts the front door. I face attention to my phone again while Daniel was softly snoring.

I smile shutting off my phone and closing my eyes. I liked this.

"Amelia" someones voice said in my ear. I shoot my eyes wide open getting up and seeing no one there. My breathing got heavier and the room went cold. I shake Daniel for him to get up and he confusingly rubs his eyes and looks at me.

"W-why is it so cold?" Daniel asked with his teeth chattering.

"I-I don't know just go to Corbyn hes in rhe kitchen" I say looking around. I saw something flew by at the corner of my eye. It was very hard to see but I saw a figure just standing there.

I gasp seeing Daniel walking away and I jump off the couch running to him.
"Why isnt it cold in here?" Daniel asks looking back at the living room.
"Are you guys okay?" Corbyn asks looking at me while I was hugging Daniel very tightly because of what I heard and saw.

"Uh.." I pause slowly letting go of him " Yeah" I muttered.

"Amelia..what's wrong?" Daniel asks looking down at me. "Huh? What nothings wrong at all!" I chuckle slightly.

"Liar!" Christina points at me. I sigh and shake my head. I didn't wanna worry them and I'm not even sure if I saw what I saw and if I heard my name.

"Guys..I'm fine" I smile holding Daniels hands. It looked like he still didn't believe me but he just smiled and kissed my forehead.

We heard some footsteps coming down the stairs and we all figured it was Zach.
It wasn't.

The footsteps went on and on and on.

"What the fuck?" Christina says walking to where I was.
"Zach?! Is this a joke?" Corbyn yells waiting for an answer.

I grab Christina's hand and we both walk to the the stairs and the footsteps stopped.

"N-No ones there.." I whisper.

"I'm going to facetime him" Daniel says under his breath and he takes out his phone and presses Zach's number.

It connects and I see Zach still on the toilet.
"Dude are you still taking a shit?" Daniel asks as Zach makes weird faces.
"Uh..yeah I heard Corbyn calling me though what does he want" Zach laughs as he flushes the toilet.

"Um..nothing okay bye" Daniel says looking at me and hanging up the call.

"Please don't tell me we're gonna get killed by a demon.." Christina whines and thats when it started.

I started to hear whispers in my ears and I look around if any of them else heard it. They just talked to each other.

The whispers became worse and louder and I place my hands on my ears.

"Make it stop!" I yell getting down on my knees.

I look up and saw them calling me but I couldn't hear them.
I screamed louder as I look down at my hands and there was blood.

"MAKE IT STOP!" I scream even louder as I shut my eyes praying for it to stop.

"You'll never get rid of me" I heard the voices inside my head say.

Daniel picks me up and places me near the sink as one of them throws water at me.

The noise got quieter and I was able to hear a little bit of what Daniel, Corbyn, and Christina were saying.

Corbyn was dialing 911 while Christina was saying something.
It was very faint.

I looked down as blood kept dripping and dripping.

I close my eyes again wanting the pain to stop and I felt my whole body fall off the counter as everything stopped.