55

Daniel's POV

"Are you guys crazy?!" I scream at all of them.
"She was gonna go to the cops!" Gabbie whisper shouts at me. I sigh thinking about the more trouble we got in.

"Where is she?" I ask looking at Jonah.
He motions for me to follow him. He leads me to the basement and I see her unconscious laying on the ground with her legs and arms tied.

"She will be out for awhile" Corbyn mutters. "Yes I can see that!" I snap at him as he walks behind me.

"We need her to confess that she lied and she didn't see Amelia and Zach pull the trigger" Jonah says crossing his arms.

"We also need evidence..." Jack muttered. "Yeah no shit" Tate says leaning against the wall.

"Can't we just bail them out?" Christina asks. "I don't think we can" Corbyn says.

Alexis groans as she slowly starts moving and opening her eyes.
"Ugh" Tate mutters walking up to Alexis.

"Let me go!" Alexis yells with her voice cracking.
"Admit that you lied!" Jack shouts.
"Oh I would but that wouldn't help them get out!" She yells again trying to untie her self.

She gets up as Tate kicks her down.
"Sit" Tate states glaring at Alexis. "Confess to the murder of Mathew and Kate!" Gabbie yells.

Alexis starts laughing hard.
"Like I would listen to you!" She laughs.

"Alexis do or we have something that can destroy your life for-
"I'll kill your mother!" Corbyn screams stepping up.
Her eyes widen as she closes her mouth.
"You wouldn't" she smirks.

Corbyn shoots me a look to play along and I sigh crossing my arms.

"Confess or we will..." Tate pauses kneeling down to her "Do. It."

"No, no you can't!" Alexis squirms looking at me. "Daniel you can't" she whispers.

I look away avoiding eye contact and staring at the floor.

"Confess!" Jonah yells making all of us jump.
"I didnt even do it! You want me to lie?!" She asks.
"Yes you lies about Amelia pulling the trigger and being there!" Christina says pointing at her.

Jonah takes out his phone as Tate unties her.
"Speak" Tate mutters as Jonah  presses record.

"Um..I'm Alexis Torres..a-and I confess to the murder of Matthew Anderson and Kate Heckman" she stutters looking straight into the camera. "I lied about Zachary Herron and Amelia Anderson for murdering them...they didn't I did..I-I pulled the trigger"

Jonah stops recording and runs upstairs as Alexis gets up and makes a run for it too.

"No you don't!" Gabbie says putting her leg out so Alexis falls.
She did and she got up as Tate tackled her.
"Tie her up!" I yell as I run upstairs following Jonah.

"I'm showing this to our lawyer" He mutters walking out slamming the door shut.
I sigh sitting down on the couch and just staring at the ceiling.

We just put ourselves in a shit ton of trouble and its a very small chance they would release Amelia and Zach.

I hear footsteps and its the rest of them coming upstairs. Corbyn shuts the door and sits next to me.

"Everything will be fine" he says with a slight smile.

I hope.