53

Amelia's POV

I sigh look down at the orange dirty jumpsuit.
Jail is gross.

I see my "room mate" get up and I take a deep breath. She was scary and big I guess.

She looks at me as I move back on my bed hitting my head on the hard cold concrete wall.

"What's up little princess?" She smirks coming closer.
"I-I" I say trying to get something out.

She grabs me by the collar and brings me closer to her face.

"You won't last long" she chuckles before throwing me on my bed and making me hit the wall.

God fucking dammit.

Wonder what Zach's doing? Hoping he doesn't have someone beating him up.

I lay down as I start crying quietly facing the wall.

Someone bangs on the door and I turn around seeing it was a police officer.
"You have visitor" he says taking out the handcuffs.

"Me or h-her?" I ask slowly getting up. "You" he says annoyed.

I walk over to the bars and he first hand cuffs me and opens the cell to put I guess cuffs on my feet too.

He slams the door behind me and I slowly follow him.

He leads me into a room and I see Zach talking to Corbyn and Daniel sitting there.

My face lights up as I sit down. "Five minutes!" The guard shouts.

"Amelia" he whispers looking at me. I probably looked miserable.
"Get me out of here please" I mumble on the verge to cry.

"Shh...we will just be patient" he sigh tapping the glass between us lightly.

I sigh leaning back on the chair and look at Zach who was crying but smiling?

Seems like he was having a breakdown and Corbyn tried to cheer him up.

"Times up" guard says as two of them walk over and pick up Zach.

He looks at me and smiles waving but it drops as soon as he exits the room.

"Anyway the cameras around the house it recorded us planning about Matthew and some how it got leaked and its everywhere" Daniel says with his head in his hands.

"W-What how?!" I say with my voice getting louder.

"Take a wild guess who did it and got you and Zach here" he scoffs crossing his arms.
"Matthew? Like he had it set up to po-
"Alexis" Daniel says.

I'm sorry WHAT?!

"What the fuck?!" I whisper shout.

"I hate that son of a bitch and they didn't believe her at first but she started saying she was there when all of it happened and she showed them the video and claims to see you shoot Matthew and push Kate off and sees Zach also shoot Matthew and shoot Kate" he says gritting his teeth.

"I fucking hate her! I knew there was something up with her!" I say in frustration.

I look at Corbyn who smiles and waves before getting escorted out.

"Amelia we will get you out I promise...we'll get both of you out" Daniel smiles slightly.

"I lov-
"Times up!" Guards shout before picking me up.
"I love you too!" I smile feeling bad that he got cut off.

He waves and my smile slowly fades away.

Still stuck in this hell hole...

I walk into my cell and as soon as the officer walks away the "nice" scary lady grabs me and throws me against the wall.

Ow.

"What do you wa-
She cuts me off by punching me really hard.

I see blood on my hands and I gasp trying to get up but couldn't. Every single bone in my body hurt or felt numb.

I try to build up the courage to kick her but she grabs my hair and lifts me up.

"Matthew was going break me OUT!" She yells throwing me on the ground. I get up and run to the bars.

"HELP!" I scream waving my hand out.
I hear footsteps but the woman grabs me and drags me by my leg.

"Now he can't!" she screams punching me again. I cry and start screaming hoping a fucking officer would come.

"HEY, HEY, HEY BREAK IT UP!" he says running to our cell.

I get up slowly walking over to him. Huh funny he looks like Daniel.

My vision got blurrier and blurrier.
Okay why does he look like him?

"Are you okay ma'am?" He asks concerned.

"Can I switch my cell plea-

I feel my legs give up on me and everything went black.