36

Amelia's POV

"Oh why, oh why am i alone?" I sang along to Ed  Sheeran who was currently on the radio.
"Did I, did I do something wrong?" I whisper staring at myself in the mirror.

A tear rolls down on my cheek and I sigh wiping it away.
5th break down of the day.
yay.

I don't know why I was sad. Shouldn't I be happy?
The five boys who changed my life.
My idols.
Actually remembered me and went out of their way to come to my school.

Stop being so butthurt that Daniel has Alexis.

I roll my eyes at the voice in my head and crank up the volume on my radio.

"Next up we have.." The woman pauses "Why Don't we with their single Come To Brazil!"

"Also performing tomorrow night! Want a chance to meet them?" She says again. I roll my eyes.
"Stay tuned and be caller number 25!" She says getting cut off by the beat of the song.

"We was up late to the daytime" Daniel sang. "She was movin' to the bassline" I sang along quietly. "Big bubble, little waist line...Can't fit it all in the facetime"

"She said you don't even know me" Corbyn sang. I smiled at his line and remembered the time I met them Corbyn had referred to this lyric at taco bell.

"Cause she dont plan on slowing down" I mumble turning it off.
I needed to finish my homework.
I look at myself in the mirror again and my yes were red.

Daniel didn't love you if he did he wouldn't have gone to Alexis.

I thought about it for a second.
He kept repeating he couldn't love me.
Because of the fans and how Zach/Corbyn liked me as well and that I will get spotted easily if Matthew ever comes back.

The name Matthew sent shivers down my spine.

What was so wrong with me that he couldn't love me but..love Alexis?

I've heard about the whole drama between them but really?
Alexis Torres?!

I snap out of my thoughts and look down at the math questions.

"Math is gonna be the death of me" I groan leaning back against the wall.

He came back for you but it was too late.

No he didn't.
It was simple.
He had a show here...and they happened to remember me.

I sigh shoving my paper in my bag and and throwing it on the ground which made a loud thud.

I turn on my lamp and lay down.
"Not going to school tomorrow" I mumble plugging in my phone to charge.

I look at the time and smile.
8:47 PM.
10 hours to sleep.

My eyes got heavier by the second. I turn around to face my door leaning on my right side and I see a shadow walk by.

Its nothing Amelia.

I wasn't gonna get up and check because...I don't wanna die.

I pull my blanket up and cover my face.
If I can't see it, it can't see me.

Dumbass yes it can.

I close my eyes and hold my breath.

Should I look again?
NO!

I should.

I open my eyes and slowly bring down the blanket screaming at what I'm seeing.

I shoot up and I feel myself having a panic attack.
"What the fuck?!" I scream getting up on my bed.