43

Amelia's POV

I take a deep breath in before burst opening the door.

"AMELIA!" All of them scream. Gabbie and Tate run up to me and hug me.
"You little bitch where the hell were you?!" Tate says pulling away.

"Uh.." I say looking at Daniel who seemed relieved but guilty at the sametime.
"Okay so you guys may not remember bu-
"Bro I'm so tired" Zach says to Jack.
Jonah glares at him and he shuts up.

"Guys listen to her" Gabbie says sitting back down. I smile and thank her and I continue what I was saying.

"When I first met the boys we went to taco bell and there was a lady who I got into a argument wit-
"Your argument was the dumbest shit ever" Zach laughs.
"Okay you weren't even there!" I say pointing at him. "Also Zach you argue about who took a sip of whatever you're drinking" Corbyn rolls his eyes.
"Not to mention the fight that just happened" Daniel sighs.
"Shut the fu-
"Zach!" Jack says slapping him on the arm.

"Let her finish" Daniel says crossing his arms and leaning back.

"Anyways the woman I got into a argument I saw her on this cliff thing I went to get my mind off things and she was talking to my brother" I say sitting next to Daniel.

"What why?!" Daniel asks confused looking at me.
"I'm guessing they were dating before I'm not sure" I shrug.
Zach's mouth hung open and was just staring at me.

"A dude..." He pauses "Who's a fucking psycho can get a girl but I can't?! Like I got the looks a good personality an-
"A retarded personality you mean" Corbyn says raising his eyebrow.

"Why are you guys turning on me?" Zach pouts getting up.
"Hey we still love you" Jonah and I say laughing. Zach rolls his eyes and smiles heading to the kitchen.

The door bell rang and Tate got up to open the door.
"Uh..." She says staring at the person who was standing infront of her.
I lean over on Daniels side to check who was at the door.
Damian.

"Who ar-
"It's fine Tate.." I smile getting up and walking over to the door.

"What?" I ask looking at him. "Can we talk?" He whispers.
"What?" I say stepping out and closing the door behind me.
"I-I'm sorry about what I did I was drunk an-
"Damian I'm sorry but I honestly don't think this is working out we're drifting" I sigh cutting him off.

"What?! It's probably because of that damn kid huh?!" He says with his voice getting louder. I stay quiet and stare at the ground.
"Is it?!" He yells.

"No Daniel has a girlfriend..." I mumble looking up at him.

"Why cant we be together?!" He asks taking my hands in his.
I yank it away and take a step back.
"Damian I'm sorry but it's over" I say opening the door and slamming it.

"What a dick" Zach scoffs rolling his eyes.
I lock the door and sigh leaning against the door.
"Are you okay?" Daniel asks walking over to me. I shake my head no and stare up at the celing.

"Can we ask the girl to be apart of the plan?" I ask Daniel.
He shrugs and shoves his hands inside his pockets.
"Your choice" He smiles.

I give him a small smile before walking off.

"Daniel James Seavey!" Jack yells at Daniel.
"What?!" Daniel yells back.

Jack points the camera towards him then me and I quickly cover my face.
"Aw don't cover your face" Daniel says walking over to me again.

"I mean I have no choice like I'm living that life where I might have to be on the run if my brother won't leave me alone and he could be stalking me and you guys for all I know" I shrug saying it with a straight face.

"Amelia.." He whispers "He'll be gone and you won't have to worry about him anymore" he gives me a hug and I burst out crying.

"Shh..." He says resting his chin on top of my head.
"I'm sorry..." I say pulling away, "I'm getting your shirt wet" I say wiping away my tears and he chuckles and pulls me back into a hug again.

"I'll always be here"