14

Amelia's POV

"Okay so lets pop the big question.." the host Mary says.

"Are you guys single?" She laughed. I smiled and looked at them.
"Um you know we like..put everything out there but like this type of stuff we like to keep private you know?" Jonah says.

All the boys sort of agreed and smiled.

"I have a beautiful daughter Lavender with my beautiful girlfriend Gabbie" Jack says raises his hand.

"Aww" everyone says.
The boys laughed and give him a pat on the head or the back.

"I mean we could be single or taken..you never know" Daniel says winking at the camera.
He looks at me and gives a bigger smile.

My cheeks turned red and I looked down and I heard him laugh.

"Oh what's so funny Daniel?" Jack smirks.
Daniel shakes his head and they play the game 'most likely to'

"These are your answers" she says handing them sticks with their faces on them.
"Okay so..." she pauses "which one of you is most likely to sudden mood swings"

"Ohh" all the boys say choosing Daniel but Daniel chose Jonah.

"What how!?" Daniel laughs confused.
"I think you know why" Corbyn says looking at me and then back to Daniel.

Daniel shrugs and looks at me then back at Mary.

"Who is most likely to fall on stage?" She smirks.

They all pick Corbyn.
"Oh for sure but it's also Zach sometimes" Jack shrugs.

They all laughed and Mary went on to the next question.

Daniel was shaking his leg and Corbyn put his hand on his thigh and they both looked at each other and laughed.

"Who's most likely to sleep walk or sleep talk?" Mary asked.

"Um none of us really sleep walk but sleep talk is probably..." Jonah pauses making a decision "Jack?"

"Or Daniel you know" Zach shrugs sticking up his stick with Daniels face.

"Nah Jack is most likely to i think" Corbyn laughs.

"Alright Jack it is!" She laughs.

The interview went on for like 20 more minutes and it was time to end the show.

"Thank you for having us!" All of them say getting up.

They walked to their changing rooms and I ran to Daniels.

I caught him walking with Jonah and I grabbed his hand.

"Daniel we need to talk" I say. Jonah looks at me and gives me a thumbs up and enters his room.

I pull him into his own and I sit down.

"Okay what's up?" I say crossing my arms.
"Wha-
"Daniel one second we're friends and everything is good then the next thing you know you're ignoring me!" I say getting up and walking to him.

"Why?" I sigh.

He doesn't say anything.

I laughed and shook my head.

"Daniel I'm talking to you!" I say louder.

"Amelia I'm sorry I'm just stressed about Matthew and I'm just trying to stay away from you because Matthew found you online because I followed you" he says.

"Daniel it was gonna happen anyway...it just happens sooner" I smiled.
"And plus I would be dead right now if you didn't follow me" I said.

He smiled and gave me a hug.

"He-AYY!" Zach screams.
We both pull away and look at him confused.
"We gotta go we're late for sound check!" Zach says.

Daniel nods and I walk out and follow Zach.

"So what did you guys talk about?" Zach asked. "I asked him why he wasn't talking to me and he said he's been stressed about Matthew and thinking what could've happened if he hadn't noticed me" I sigh.

"He's been shutting us out too lately but I'm glad you talked to him" Zach smiles giving me a hug.

We walked out of the building and there were fans everywhere.

They were respectful and just said hi or took a picture also some I hear call me things but I couldn't quite figure out.

"Amelia!" The fans screamed.
"OH MY GOD ZACH!" Someone else screamed.
"DANIEL AND AMELIA!"
"I LOVE YOU"
"YOU LOOK GOOD"

I smiled and Daniel caught up to us and we all got in the bus and closed the door.

"Surprised they didn't call me a slut" I mumbled.

"They can't say that in person they don't have the balls" Jack says.
I laughed and sat on the couch next to Corbyn.

"But they all are amazing some are toxic than others but they got us here" Jonah says.

"Don't even get me started on toxic when I was on my fanpag-
I cut myself off knowing it would be embarrassing.
"Oh my god you have a fan page!?" Daniel laughs.
"Okay I was a fan that's why I came to your guys concert!" I rolled my eyes.

"Okay continue" Zach says leaning back and crossing one leg on the other.
"There was so much drama going on about you and Kay, and like Daniel and Alexi-
"We would've said something but we can't 'cause our management and plus we didn't wanna add more drama" Corbyn said.

"Yeah I saw the video of Zach at a meet and greet" I chuckled.

Daniel say next to me handing me a bottle of water.
"Thank you" I smile opening it.

"Wait what do you mean meet and greet...what video?" Zach asks leaning forward and resting his elbows on his leg.

"It was you explaining the whole situation" I say putting the cap back on.

Corbyn starts flipping his phone and so does Jonah.
"Okay you guys need to teach me that" I say pointing.

"Oh you can learn from the master" Daniel winks

I tried holding in my laughter but as soon as I started laughing all of the boys bursted out laughing.