52

Amelia's POV

I gasp as a few people start screaming the music stops as the boys run.

"GO, GO, GO!" They shout running to Zach and to me.

One of them tackle Zach and put handcuffs on him.

They grab me and place my hands behind my back.
"Amelia Anderson you're under arrest for the murder of Matthew Anderson and Kate Heckmen" the police officer says.

"AMELIA!" Daniel shouts trying to get past the officers. "You have the right to remain silent anything you say or do will be used against you" he says grabbing my arm and yanking me out.

I see Zach next to me who was crying.
I was about to say something but I stopped myself.

Why would I get arrested? I mean Zach pulled the trigger.

"I'm always one step ahead"

If sent chills down my spine as I hear his voice.

They shoved me in the car and picked up my dress that was hanging out still and shoved it in before slamming the door shut.

I saw the girls and the boys outside and Gabbie and Christina were crying while the rest were confused and sad.

The car drove off and I sighed looking around.

Its fine everything will be okay.

Doubt it but its alright.

.....
Daniel's POV

No, no, no, this can't be happening...
I watch the car as it drives off.

"Guys?" Jonah says taking out his phone. I walk over to him and he clicks on a video.

It showed all of us in the living room.

"Don't cry you'll be safe" I said as Amelia looked up at me "I'm not crying you dipshit"

"Besides if they catch him again he'll escape...again!" Amelia says getting up.

"Well.." Zach paused "Not unless you..."
Zach does the gun symbol and we all look at him like hes crazy.

"Kill him?!" Gabbie had asked Zach.
"Honestly we just have to make it look like an accident its for Amelias sake that guy won't stop until she's dead" Zach said crossing his arms.

We all stood there until Tate threw her arm around Amelia.

"We'll say its self defense" Tate shrugged agreeing with Zach.

"Okay lets just lure him out to the cliff and you will push him or trick him i dont give a shit as long as he ends up falling" Zach said.

"Damn you're already planning this shit out?!" Amelia chuckled turning on the TV.

Jonah shuts it off and looks at me.

"H-How did th-
"The cameras!" I say smacking Jonahs chest and cutting Corbyn off.

"What cameras?!" Tate asks stepping forward.
"Uh..Mathew had cameras set up around the house" I explained as they all looked confused.

"How the fuc-
"Um excuse me?" someone says behind us. We turn around and see the blonde girl Zach was with.

"Can we help you?" Jack asks crossing his arms.

"Um..w-where did Zach go?" She asked.

"Hm..did you not see him get tackled by the police and shoved into the car?!" Tate shouts.

"Easy baby" Jonah says calming her down.
"What's your name?" Gabbie asked.

"Uh..Kay" she smiled a little bit.

I sighed and walked off to head to my car.
"Daniel!" Jonah and Corbyn shout.
"Police station!" I yell unlocking my car door.
We have to bail them out or something!

Prove them both innocent and say Zach pulled the trigger for self defense.

Someone knocks on my window and I jump a little snapping out my thoughts.

"Let's go" Corbyn said getting in along as Christina getting in the back.