27

Amelia's POV

I wake up seeing my parents hugging the boys.
"Goodnight" my mom laughs.
"Oh they are such sweethearts" my mom laughs while walking I think upstairs.

I stretch squeezing my Butt cheeks and letting out an unnecessary groan.
"Amelia?" Daniel asks. I look at him and smile.
I wanted to kiss him.
Everything started floating back to me and my smile drops.
"Did they catch him?" I ask.
"Yes they did and they are sending him off to a insane asylum" Jonah says.
My smile appears again and I get up.

"I need to get a new phone" I mumble.
"They said they found it but it was crushed" Corbyn says.
I frown and Daniel sits next to me.
"What are you guys doing now?" I ask looking around.
"We're going to the theatre room" Jack says grabbing a blanket. "That you didn't tell us about" Corbyn scoffs.
I roll my eyes and yawn.

"Okay lets go!" Zach says running downstairs with some food.
All the boys follow and I'm alone with Daniel.

"Fuck it" he mumbles kissing me.
I kiss back and smiled. He rested his hands on the side of my cheeks while I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Ahem" My dad says. I pull away and panic.
"Already god" he mumbles walking to the kitchen.
I look at Daniel and he laughs. I could feel my cheeks burning up.
We took the chance to avoid more embarrassment and ran down stairs.

"Can we watch Riverdale?" Jack asks. "Ew Riverdale?" I say.
"Okay for your information its pretty good" He says crossing his arms. I roll my eyes and sit down on the chair in the middle.

"Yeah the fans arent happy" Zach says showing his phone to Jonah.
"We gave them refunds and sent out free gifts" he says.
"They wanna know why we canceled" Zach says. "Hey our friend was about to die by her crazy psychopath of a brother" Corbyn says. He realizes what he says and looks at me. "Sorry!" He whispers.
I give him a weak smile and forgave him.
Daniel came and sat next to me and wrapped his arm around me.
"I'm glad you're okay" he says only loud enough for me to hear. I smile and rested my head on his chest.
"Okay let's just watch It Follows" Corbyn shrugs. "Is it a horror movie?" Jonah asks. Jack and Corbyn nod. Jonah groans and sits in his chair.

"Okay we're going to bed please don't be loud" My mom says opening the door. I shoot my head up and looks at her.
"Okay Amelia?" She says eyeing me. "Yeah Amelia!" Zach points I glare at him and smack him.
"Ow!" He pouts sitting in the chair next to us.
"Amelia!" My mom warns before closing the door. I roll my eyes and looked at Daniel who was on his phone.

I didn't wanna look because I didn't wanna be mean and nosey so I quickly glanced over and saw him texting someone. I didn't think too much of it I just shrugged it off and continued looking at the intro for the movie.

"Daniel get off your phone!" Corbyn whisper shouts. I look at Daniel who rolls his eyes and turns his brightness down. "Daniel James Seavey turn it off!" Zach says getting on top of me to reach Daniels phone. He grabs it and looks at the name.
"Give it back!" Daniel says trying to get it from him but he gets off of me and pulls it closer to him.
"Who's Alexis?" Zach asks showing me the screen. I got to see a little bit of it before Daniel snatched it away.
"Yeah who is it?" Jack adds raising his eyebrow. I turn my attention to Daniel crossing my arms.
"Just a friend Amelia don't worry about it" he smiles kissing my forehead. "That's what they all say" Zach whispers in my ear. I sigh leaning to the opposite side of Daniel and resting my arms where Zachs were.

"Amelia are you mad?" Daniel asks poking my arm. "No" I mumble trying to focus on the movie.
I squeeze my eyes shut when I saw the scene of the girls leg broken.
"Okay wow...that's disgusting" Jonah says. I laugh and open my eyes looking at Daniel.
"Baby tell me" he whispers holding my hand.
"Yes and no" I mutter looking down.
"Just shut up!" Corbyn says looking at us. Me and Daniel both give him the finger and he does the same laughing and rolling his eyes. I look at Daniel again who was staring at me.

"Okay Alexis is just a girl I had a one night stand with" He says pulling me closer to him. I don't say anything I just rest my head on his chest.
"I j-
"Shh...just watch the movie" I say pecking his lips and looking back at the screen.

"I love you" I smile without looking at him.
"Yeah" he mumbles.