34

Amelia's POV

He had his arm around Alexis and both of them were shaking.
"Come in..i guess" I mumble opening the door wider.

"Hello?" Damian greets them confused.
"Sorry you are?" Daniel asks sticking out his hand.
"Damian Amelias boyfriend" he says taking his hand and glaring at him.
"I'm Daniel...her ex" he whispers the last part looking at me.

We all had this awkward silence and we just stared off into the distance.
"Soo..Amelia!" Alexis smirks.
"You've changed?" She says staring at my blue hair. "Yeah" I whisper heading to the couches.

"Why are you guys here?" Damian asks sitting next to me.
"We were on a walk and it started pouring so we thought to come...here" Daniel says looking around.
I nod looking down as I felt his eyes on me.
"I'll get you guys a uber" I mumble.
"No its fine we have one on our way" Alexis smiles as she kisses Daniels cheek.

"So whats up with the hair?" Alexis asks crossing her arms. They both sat at the stools close to the front door.

"Just wanted something different" I mumble looking down.
Damian puts his hand on my thigh and smiles.
At the corner of my eye I see Daniel glaring at Damian.

"Well you guys better hurry there's a thunderstorm heading this way" Damian sighs.
"Yeah we know" Daniel whispers looking down.

"How are the rest of the boys?" I ask smiling remembering all the dumb memories.

"Uh..they're good but they're all back home right now I just came here t-
"He came here to visit me isn't that sweet?!" Alexis cuts him off and squishing his cheeks.
"Very.." I fake smile heading to the kitchen.
"We better get going" I hear Alexis say.

"Wait" Daniel says. Everything got quiet and i heard footsteps coming this way.
"How have you been?" He asks me smiling.
I missed hi-no Amelia.

"Amelia?!" He asks snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Huh? Uh yeah I'm fine" I smile sitting up on the counter.
"Hows school?" He asks sitting down on the chair.
The floor was wet since he was drenched in rain.
"Um..okay I guess Damian has been there for me most of the times" I smile looking towards the hallway. Daniels smile drops but reappears when i face him.

"Daniel uber is here!" Alexis says grabbing his hand and yanking him out of his seat.

I roll my eyes and jump off heading to the front door.
"It wa-
"Yeah bye" I say slamming the door shut.
"Guessing you hate her?" Damian asks crossing her arms. I smile and shake my head
"I strongly dislike her" I whisper patting his shoulder.
"She tried flirting with me and it was terrible" he says letting out a nervous laugh.
"Aha..funny" I mutter chuckling a little but my smile disappears when I face away from him.

"Lets continue watching masterchef" he smiles taking my hand.

Something felt off.