48

Amelia's POV

"Zach I will slap you if you don't stop" I laugh threatening him.
We were live on Instagram and I can't be with this 5 year old.

He gets his water bottle again and spills it all over me.
"Thats it!" I shout jumping on top of him and spilling the water on him.

"NO MY SHEETS!" He yells rolling us over so now he's on top of me. "Not my problem" I smirk kicking him off of me.

I fix myself and read the comments.
"Did you and Zach make ou-what no this bitch keeps spilling water over me!" I say smacking him as he sits behind me.

I pick up the phone and hand it to Zach.
"Ah Daniels in the live" Zach says giving me a weird look. I don't say anything and just nod.

I lean back as I rest my head on Zach's chest as he places his left arm around me. "Okay well I'm gonna go I'll probably never go live" Zach laughs.

"Yes he will bye!" I say grabbing my phone and ending the live.

"Man all my sheets are soggy" he whines patting some spots. "Your fau-

Daniel bursts into the room as I quickly get up from Zach. Hurt flashes through his eyes but it goes to 'wanna rip off someone's head'

"What dude?!" Zach asks annoyed getting up.
"Outside? Alone" Daniel says looking at Zach as he groans and slowly walks over to the door as Daniel shuts it.

I sigh looking up hair color ideas. I wanted to change my hair again. Should I do strawberry blonde? Pink? Red?!

I snap out of my thoughts as I hear yelling outside.

"You have Alexis so fuck off!" Zach shouts. "Zach you will hurt her!" Daniel says louder.

Not this shit again.
"Oh like you haven't?!" Zach scoffs "She's been wanting you and guess what you've been doing!? You have been pushing her away and sleeping with some random sluts!" Zach yells very angrily.

Amelia do something.

"Shut the fuck up Zach you just wanna get in her pants and fuck her u-
"ENOUGH!" I yell yanking open the door and cutting Daniel off.

"Zach has a point Daniel I don't know what I've been doing wrong all you do is hurt me and then you get all salty when I'm with other boys like what the fuck?!" I say getting louder "You would confess that you'd want me and that you love me next thing you know you're ignoring me or having sex with Alexis!" I scream walking up to him.

"I am done with your games and playing them over and over again! I'm still not okay because it still hurts when you left me at the hospital, when you ignored me during most of tour and not wanting to be seen with me?!" I say taking in a deep breath.

"But you're okay being seen with Alexis in public is there something wrong with me?! Did I do anything wrong please tell me" I whisper as a tear fell from his cheek.

"I'm sorry" he says crying. Zach grabs my arm and takes me downstairs.

"You're pathetic!" Zach screams slamming the door shut.