33

Amelia's POV

"Calm down Amelia!" Damian says putting his hands on my shoulders. "L-lets just go home" I sigh running my fingers through my hair.

"Come here" he whispers opening up his arms. I sigh and wrap my arms around him. "You know I love you right?" He asks his grip on me getting tighter.
"Yeah" I whisper closing my eyes and listening to his steady heartbeat.

We stood next to his car just hugging each other and him listening to me rant.

We both pull away and smile.
"I love you Amelia" he whispers looking at my lips then back at my eyes.
"Yeah.." I pause "I know"

He gives me a kiss on my forehead and we both get into his car. I shove my bag down in between my legs as I put my seatbelt on.

I yawn resting my head on the window as Damian starts up his car.

We leave the school grounds and head to my house.

...

I open up the door and take off my shoes and bag while Damian shuts the door. I let out an unnecessary groan and Damian looks at me weird.

I shrug and head over to the couches and he follows. "Where are your parents?" He asks looking around.
"Business trip but they're coming back in like two days?" I say unsure. He nods and grabs the remote.

"Masterchef?" He asks and i smile nodding.
He goes on his phone and casts his device to the TV.
"Oh what season?" He ask wrapping his arm around me. "Uh..out of what?" I ask resting my head on his thighs.
"1 to 4 are probably trash so...6 to 10?" He says unsure.
"9 seems cool" I chuckle pulling out my phone to call my mom. "Okay while you do that I'm going upstairs to call my mom" I say getting up and running upstairs.
"Hey!" I sigh catching my breath as I take a seat at my desk.
"Hey are you home now?" My mom asks.
"Yeah Damian drove me home" I smile but it quickly fades away.
"Is he in our house?" She asks lowering her voice. "Yes Mom he's downstairs, Why do you hate him so much?" I say leaning back and sighing.
"I don't hate him I just think he's not right for you" She chuckles. "Yeah, yeah I'm going to go" I say getting up.
"Please stay safe don't let him do anything okay Amelia?!" She asks. I could hear how worried she was but she can't expect me to hold on to one person. You just got to move on and I did.

"Bye mom love you" I say rolling my eyes and hanging up. I head downstairs and look at the couch to see Damian not there.

"Damian?" I call out going to the kitchen. He wasn't there either.

I sigh turning around and screaming.
"Shh...calm down" He says holding up his hands in defense.
"Don't scare me like that!" I said smacking his arm and walking past him to the couches.

"Sorry" he laughs following me. "What did your mom say?" He asks.
"Uh..nothing she was just asking what we were up to" I smile sitting back down. He nods and shrugs.

"You got homework?" He asks sitting next to me. I shake my head no and sigh out of relief.
He smiles and checks his phone and a confused expression appears on his face.

"What?" I ask looking at his phone.
"We have a thunderstorm warning in our area" he says pointing to the weather network notification.

I get up and start to close all the blinds.
"Woah, woah calm down" Damian says behind me. "I'll do the downstairs you go upstairs" he smiles.

I nod running up to my parents room and I shut thier blinds then I head to my room.
I look at my desk and see the paper I've pinned up for months.

I sigh shaking it off and heading downstairs.

..
We both sat and watched masterchef and the hail that was pouring down would get so pull we would be able to hear it.

"I'm scared" I whisper holding on to him tighter.
"Dont be I'm with you" he smiles pulling me closer.
I rest my head on his chest and smile knowing I'm safe with him.

"Hey we shou-
The doorbell cuts him off.
"Did you order something?" I ask him getting up.
He shakes his head no and follows me to the door.

I take a deep breath in and slowly unlock the door and seeing two familiar faces.

"We're sorry" He says as both of them were soaked.

"Motherfucker" I mutter rolling my eyes.