18

Amelia's POV

"What why?" I ask confused. He stays silent.

"Daniel!" I say louder.
"Its because of management and our whole fan base is teen girls and my manager wont allow that because they want them to think they have a chance!" He blurts out.

I stayed quiet and got up.

"I'm sorry" he whispers.
"Why can't we be together no oned watching us now but when we're in public we'll act like we hate each other" i say.

"You know how hard thats gonna be i wanna show everyone that you're mine but I can't" he yells.

"We'll help you guys" Zach says sliding the door and him and Jonah walk in.

"First arent you supposed to go to bed and second how?" I ask.
"First you guys are yelling at each other and second...i actually dont know" Zach says.

"Daniel you can have her no ones stopping you but if you keep doing what you're doing now your gonna push her away" Jonah says rubbing his eyes.

"Try not to be together in public and then when we are in here you guys can get crazy" Zach yawns.

I sigh and look at Daniel.

He looks at me and hugs me.

"Im sorry i love you" he mumbles swaying us side to side.

"Ay he said it i knew it!" Zach claps.
"shh..you're gonna wake them up" Jonah says holding Zach's hands apart.

We all laugh and head back to bed.

I climbed up my bed but i felt someone pick me up and put me down again.

"Hey!" I say smacking Daniel.
"You're sleeping with me since we wont be able to talk that much tomorrow because we're going to the beach" he says pecking my lips.

I laugh and get into his bed first and he follows.

"Its funny how your mood changes faster then mines when im on my period" i laugh.

He rolls his eyes and wraps his arms around me.
I turn to face him and i smile looking into his blue eyes.

"Your eyes are pretty" i say. He chuckles and leans in and i do the same.

"Okay guys dont get too crazy if yo-
Zach gets cut off my Jonah slapping him lightly.
"I wasn't doing it for our own good so we dont hear Amelia screaming Dani-
"Zach!" I shout.

He looks at me and continues to talk.
"Or have Daniel telling her to say dadd-
"Okay bye!" Daniel says closing the curtain.

"I swear if they doing it...im joining" Zach says and i heard Jonah laugh.

I laugh and look at Daniel and his eyes were half open.

I peck his lips and run my fingers through his hair and slightly tugging it.

"Amelia" he laughs pulling me closer.

I smiled and slowly started to drift off.

•••

I wore Jonahs long hoodie and put on my slides.

"Okay try not to talk to each other" Jonah says.
I nod and sigh.

I walk over to Daniel and gave him a kiss.

"You're making it harder" he says putting his hands on my waist and pulling me closer.

"Its only for a short period of time" i mumble.
He leans in and we both kiss.

"Okay lets go before they start doing something" Jack says walking out.