39

Amelia's POV

"Oh my god!" I squeal looking at Lavender.
"Oh hi I'm Gabriella but you can just call me Gabbie" She smiles as Lavender smiled and kicked her legs.

"Hi I-I'm Amelia!" I stutter a little bit. "I've heard alot about you from Daniel and Zach" she smiles.
"I thought you had brown hair?" She asks looking at my blue hair. "Um..like two months ago I dyed it and decided for a change" I laugh looking at Jack who came and wrapped his arms around Gabbie.

"What are you girls talking about?" Jack asks smiling at Lavender. Gabbie hands over Lav to Jack as he slowly sways her side to side and squishes her cheeks.

"Nothing just how Zach is obsessed with her" Gabbie laughs. I chuckle and roll my eyes as I see Jonah and Corbyn coming from around the corner.

We were backstage where the boys were getting ready to perform.
"Corbyn is t-
Corbyn cuts off Jonah by slapping him.
"Things never changed" I say under my breath. Gabbie chuckles and shakes her head.

After a bit we headed out to the side of the stage and saw the boys head on for Trust Fund Baby.

"Amelia!" Someone says tapping my shoulder. I turn around and my smile fades.
"Alexis!" I mutter as Gabbie mumbles something under her breath.

Behind Alexis I saw Tate coming but she stops and backs away and she saw Alexis.
"What brings you here?" She smiles scrunching her nose a little.
"Um..Haven't been out so I decided to come to this show" I blurt out.
"Isn't Daniel vocals amazing? I love how he sings to me at night when we're cuddling you know?!" She laughs nudging me a bit. I roll my eyes and tug a fake smile at my lips.

I wanted her to leave already.
"Amelia would you look at that!" Gabriella smiles lightly tapping my shoulder and pointing towards Zach. I turn around and see him lip syncing Corbyn's lines to me.

"You and Zach would look cut-
"No!" I cut Alexis off.
"I only like Zach as a friend...plus I have a boyfriend" I say glancing back and seeing Tatum walking over to us.
"Oh hey!" She smiles hugging me. She also greeted Gabriella and Lav who was in her arms.

I needed to break up with Damian.
He was just drunk nothing happened.

But Zach and Daniel have a point what if in the future he turns abusive?
Give him another chance.

What i-
"Look at my wallpaper!" Alexis says shoving her phone into my face.
It was a picture of Daniel with the text saying "Papa D"
I smile and just nod my head continuing to get lost in my thoughts.
~flash back~
"He's coming in 10 minutes!" I say.
"With the boys?!" She asks.
"I dont know but i asked him how long he is here for and he said a week and a half" i smile.

"Im calling it yall gonna fuc-
"KAYLA!" I yell.
She laughs and gives me a hug.

"Man Zach is the cutest!" She says.
"Daniel" i cough.

"Wait you need to look good!" Kayla says looking me up and down.

"Are you seriously calling me ugly?!" I scoff.
"C'mon Daniel Seavey is coming into your house and you want to look like this" she points at me.

I roll my eyes and she laughs and grabs my hand.

I got changed into a black cropped lace tanktop with some ripped jeans.

"But my arms show" i say crossing them.
"Okay you decide wanna wear a jacket when its 100 degree weather your choice Amelia" She says.
"Your choice" she whispers again leaning closer squinting her eyes.

I roll my eyes and put deodorant on and some perfume.

"See now you will totally fu-
I smack her arm and she frowns.

The door bell rings and she pushes me out the way and runs downstairs.

"KAYLA!" I yell following after her.

I see her looking through the peep hole and she looks at me.

"Its all of them!" She whispers.
I gasp and shove her out the way to look.

It was all the five boys.

I take a deep breath and i unlocked the door and Kayla pushes me on to the floor and opens the door.

"Ow you dumb bitch" i say.
"Well hello to you too" Jonah says walking in.

"Oh my god i didnt know you would go flying" She laughs helping me up.

"Oh its you Daniel was talk-
Daniel smacks Jacks arm and smiles.

I hug them and they all sit down.

"Um well shit i dont know what to do" i laugh.

They all chuckle and look around.

"Do you guys wanna go eat out?" Corbyn asks.
All of them agree including Kayla and they all look at me.

"What?" I shrug.
"Do you wanna go?" Zach asks.
"Did you not hear me say yes?" I say getting up and grabbing Daniels hand and walking to the door.

I grab my keys and i open the door.

"Okay so me and Amelia are driving" Jonah says.
~end of flash back :)~

"I swear to god this fucking girl has hearing problems!"
"HELLO!" Tate screams snapping her fingers infront of me.
"Huh?!" I ask looking around.
Gabriella and Alexis were gone while Tate was laughing and looking at me like I was deaf.

"Gabbies gone to put Lavender in that baby harness thing" Tate smiles pointing over to where Alexis was on the phone with someone.

"Oh okay!" I smile back and face the boys again.

"Usually I don't give in so quick what you've done to me" Zach sang as Daniel lip synced and  pointed to me.
He's pointing at Alexis.

Zach glares at Daniel who gives Zach a dirty look. Jonah causally walks over to them and gives them a warning look and Tate bursts out laughing.
"Zach and Daniel are gonna fight over you" She giggles wiping underneath her eye. I roll my eyes and cross my arms while singing along to the song.

Shortly after Gabbie and Lav both came and we all started screaming when "Choose" came on.

I'm just, I'm just, I'm just saying choose" Zach and Daniel both sang as the shoves each other to come on the right side of the stage.

All of them came off stage and grabbed their water bottles and went on their phones while Jack and Gabbie/Jonah and Tate were doing their own thing.

"Amelia" Zach says showing his phone to Daniel.
Their faces went pale and my stomach dropped.
My gut was telling me something not good was gonna happen.
"W-what?" I ask walking over to Zach who started showing it to Corbyn.
He shows his phone screen to me and I slowly read the words written on the screen.

He escaped.