40

Amelia's POV

"Amelia calm down" Zach says coming closer to me. I close my eyes trying to control my breathing.
"Oh god Amelia!" I hear someone say. I look up and see Daniel and Zach looking at me. My vision got blurry in a matter of seconds and I heard muffles around me.

"Amelia!" Daniel says holding on to me. I couldn't breath or speak and my eyes slowly started to close.
I feel a cold liquid on me and I gasp catching my breath again.
"Amelia can you hear me?" Daniel says looking worried. I look behind him and see Alexis smiling. I turn my attention towards Daniel again and nod.

"We won't let anything happen to you" Corbyn says hugging me. I didnt say anything I was still slowly trying concentrate on my breathing.

"Y-you guys..." I pause out of breath "Will have to go on tour"
They all look at each other and sigh.
"You'll come with us then" Jack says holding lavender.
I look at Gabbie who was looking at me worried. Next to her was Tate who was also worried.

I sigh and shake my head.
"My school..I can't drop out and.." I paused again. "You guys will get hurt and I don't want anything to happen" I say looking at Lav.
Daniel sighs and hugs me as I stare at the ground.

"We'll always be here for you" Tate smiles walking over to us. "Even though we heard a little bit about what's going on" Gabbie smiles. I pull away from Daniel and give Gabbie and Tate both a hug.

"Anyways tour is about to end we have like 4 more stops and we're done" Jonah smiles. They quickly changed into their next outfits as the next song started to play.

"Bye Daniel I love you" Alexis smirks kissing him. He gave her a smile and then looked at me. I quickly looked away and to Jack who was doing his little baby voice to Lav.

He hands Lavender to Gabbie as he grabs his mic and fixes his ear pieces.

"What I get no good luck kiss?!" Zach pouts at me. "Zach.." I laugh. He frowns but I can tell he wasn't actually being serious.

I roll my eyes and give him a little kiss on the cheek as he beamed at me. He turns around as Daniel started mumbling something in his ear.

Tate smirked and nudged me as I shook my head and chuckled.
"Should I tell my parents that he escaped?" I ask Gabbie and Tate.
"Definitely so they would be aware too" Gabbie nods.
I pull out my phone and dial my moms number.
"Hello?!" I say putting the phone to my ear.
"Amelia darling how are you?" She chuckles.
"Not so great" I mumble biting my nails and pacing back and forth.

The boys next song started and they went up on stage as the crowd roared but made it 10x harder to hear her.
"Oh god what is that noise where are you?!" She asks. I could tell the concern in her voice and she would want me to stay home.
"At a concert but mom!" I say looking at Lavender.

"Amelia no go back home!" She says. "Mom just listen to me and I can't you expect me just to leave a concert?!" I say with my voice getting a little louder.
Tate rested her hand on my shoulder and told me to calm down.
I sigh and smile.
"Which concert?" My mom asks. "Why Don't We's but thats not important right now!" I say getting annoyed.
"Am-
"Mom listen to me!" I yell.
"This is very important and you guys may need to come home after this" I mumble.
"Amelia you're scaring me what is it?" She asks mumbling the last part.
"Mom.." I say breaking down and sobbing.
"M-Matthew escaped" I whisper as Tate and Gabbie hugged me.
"What?!" She yells.

"We're gonna try our best to come home as fast as we can in the mean time Amelia listen to me" she pauses "Stay indoors and don't go out I'll talk to your teachers and see if you can do online school for a little bit" She stated.
I nod but then realize she cant see me.
"Amelia are you there?" She asks. "Uh yes" I mutter.

"I love you Amelia please stay safe" She whispers.
"I love you too"