49

Daniels POV ;)

I yell in frustration and punch the wall accidentally making a hole in it.

"Daniel?" Alexis says opening the front door and closing it behind her.
I look down running my fingers through my hair as I hear her footsteps becoming closer.

"I know what can make you feel bet-

"Alexis shut the fuck up all you want is sex and I'm fed up with you we are not a thing I don't have any feelings for you, you were a distraction so please leave!" I shout cutting her off and picking up get hand that she placed on my shoulder.

She scoffs and crosses her arms. "Its all because of that dumb bitch right?!" She yells.

"Hey do not call her tha-
"You know I walked in on her doing it with Zach?" She smirks.
What?

Zach and Amelia?! Alexis is lying.

"I mean they have been together for awhile" she mutters grabbing my hand.
I pull away my hand as she rolls her eyes.

"That slur deserved to die I don't know why shes still ali-
"THATS IT!" Tate from behind yells and smacks her. "You had no right to say that about her now get the fuck out and never come back"

Alexis had her hand held up to her cheek and had tears welled up. She slowly went downstairs and exited the house.

"Zach and Amelia?" Tate says leaning her back against the wall staring at the ceiling.

"I-I mean they could be" I whisper looking down.
"Alexis could be lying to get to your head you know?" She pauses "But Zach and Amelia are awfully close like have you seen their live the way that they were cuddling an-I'll shut up" She says noticing a tear dripping down.

"Aw Dani don't cry Zach wouldn't do that to you" she says hugging me.
"We got into an argument" I mumble.

She sighs placing her hands on her hips.
"Who started it?" She shakes her head. My cheeks turn red as I look down at the ground.
"Of course!" She says in disbelief.
"I-I'm sorry thi-

"Don't apologize to me" she says putting up her hands.
"Also fix the damn wall" she laughs as i smile and sigh opening the door to my room.
"Thank you" I smile before heading in.
I lay down on bed staring at the ceiling.

Apologize to Amelia and Zach.
Ask her if she has feelings for Zach.
Try getting close to her again and being there for her.

Easy simple!
I wish.

I hear the door open and I get up looking and seeing its Tate. "Oh whoops uh..I'm gonna head out" she smiles awkwardly as I nod and head back in.

Its all my fault. I fucked it up me and Amelia were good until I thought it was a good idea to invite Alexis ove-

I stop myself thinking when I heard laughter downstairs.

I open the door again and see her in Zach's arms as their smile drops when they see me.

She whispers something to Zach as he rolls his eyes and walks away as she walks upstairs.

"Lo-
"Daniel really?" She chuckles pointing to the wall. I smile shyly and scratch my neck.
"Can we talk?" I ask walking into my room. She nods following me in.

"Um...do you have feelings for Zach?" I ask her biting my nails.
Please say no, please say no.

"I-I mean yes we've gotten closer" she hesitates.
"Oh" is all I said looking down.

"Daniel I'm sorry but things aren't working well but hey" she smiles "We can be friends"
I chuckle as she hugs me.

"Also um..I don't know why I'm doing this" she mutters "Kayla! She wants you to be her prom date"

"Kayla?! You're friends with her?" I ask confused.
"Uh..I wouldn't really say 'friends' you know?" She laughs.

"It would be cool if you guys could come and perform" She smirks crossing her arms.

"I mean the boys would lowkey love it" I laugh as Zach walks in.

"Zach I'm sorry dude" I say as he gives me a hug.
"No problem man just stay in your lane okay?" He chuckles as he looks at Amelia and smirks.

"Would you wanna be Kayla's date I'll give you her number?" She asks nervously.

"Sure!" I smile as hurt flashes through her eyes but she just looks downs to grab her phone.

I think I already fucked up...