11: Pleasure

WARNING: Mature content in this chapter,  readers discretion advised.

______________________________________

I find myself straddling Ben, kissing him on my couch. My lips leave his and trail down his neck. I can hear him swallow hard. So much of me wants this. Needs this. part of me doesn't think deserve it. His fingers trail up my spine, my skin shivers at his touch. I let out a deep sigh. 

"Are you okay?" Ben sounds worried, almost defeated.

"Yes." There's a fire in his eyes. He's kissing me with so much passion, so much hunger in his lips. His fingers go from my back to my stomach, traveling up,  touching me in places that haven't felt a man's touch in a long time.

He reaches for the hem of my shirt but there isn't one. He must have forgotten I was wearing a. body suit. 

"You're so beautiful." I kiss him with more intensity. His phone buzzes on the counter but he ignores it.  I'm enjoying this too much to care enough to ask about it. Ben wraps his arms around me lifting both of us off of the couch. As we move in the direction of my bedroom, I start to get really nervous. He pushes my bedroom door open, guiding us to the bed. He places me down gently, staring down deeply into my eyes. 

"Do you want this?" His voice is the huskiest I've ever heard it. I nod my head yes.

"I need you to say it. Tell me you want this." His need for consent is even sexier.

"I want this. Please Ben." I manage to breath the last part out. Wanting him even more now. He swiftly pops the button on my jeans and slides them off of me, Cursing under his breath at the sight of my body suit.

"Why do you have to wear so many pieces." He says it in a grumble and I laugh uncontrollably at him. He lets out a low laugh with me. He rips off the body suit, almost actually ripping it. He consumed me with a desperation I'd never seen before. He savored every moment. Tasting me, lingering on me, pleasing me. I've never felt this good, this wanted, this needed. Ben takes me to places I'd never been before. I reach new heights of pleasure. The harmonies coming from the bedroom of Ben and I are musical, passionate. We finish together, He collapses on me, both of us breathing heavily.  He lays next to me, holding me close, I cuddle into him. Happy and content. 

"Kam. That was...." he trails off and takes a deep breath.

"Was it bad?" I fake horror about it.  

"No that wasn't anything close to bad, that was amazing. Everything about you, amazing." I kiss his chest. He shivers at my touch. I sit up, looking around for his shirt to put on. It takes me a minute, but eventually I find and throw it on, excited for how much of my body it will cover. He jokingly licks his lips and wiggles his eyebrows. 

"I'm going to get some water. would you like any?" He just nods his head yes and says please. I go to the kitchen, with both dogs at my heels. I bend down to pet them and give them love, telling them I'm sorry they got locked out of the bedroom. They lay down on the kitchen floor with a huff. I fill two glasses of water and make my way back to the bedroom. Ben, already peacefully sleeping. I place his water on the table by the bed. I take a few sips of mine and place it on the on my side of the bed, climbing back into it. Ben makes a "mmm" sound and he grabs me, bringing me in close to him. He spoons me, and we fit perfectly together. My curves fit into the absence of his. He has his arm around the middle of me, tightly. Almost like he's telling me that I'm his and only his. That he's there to keep me safe, he's there to be what I need him to be, when I need him to be it. We didn't just have sex tonight, we made magic together. Our bodies moved with insane rhythm and balance. Our minds connected and reached the same level. There were fireworks. I slowly drift off into a dream world that soon turks into a nightmare.