Can you complete me? ♡ Seungseok

Fluff
Seungyeon X Wooseok
This is a pretty long one, thus why it took longer
______

It was a weird world. Having a destined soulmate is kind of a weird concept. You can only love this one person for the rest of your life and its decided even before you're born. But what if you grow up and your personalities don't fit? What if one turns out with a deadly disease, or dies in a car crash, or becomes a drug addict? What if they have some anger issue and is extremely aggressive and it becomes an abusive relationship but you can do nothing but still love that person?

Wooseok couldn't help but thing about all those weird and scary possibilities. He had his mark. It was what seemed to be a frozen rose that connected to another drawing he could not recognize. Of course he couldn't figure out what it was. Thing is, everyone had a mark that was only half of a drawing. The other half was on their soulmate's body. And that's how you had to find your soulmate.

Wooseok had never found his soulmate, and he was so worried. He couldn't bring himself to be with someone else. He was afraid of liking someone who was not his soulmate and ending up sad when the other found their soulmate. And honestly, he had no idea when he would find them. They had just debuted, how would fans react to him suddenly having a soulmate? It would definitely cause a lot of drama.

So he stayed put. He never showed the mark on the small of his back to anyone, not even the members, mostly having some pain relieving patch or high waisted pants to cover the part. And everything was fine. He was okay with not yet having his soulmate. That's when he saw it.

It was summer, so it was usual for the members to wear very little clothing. It was right after a schedule they had  very early, and they had a bit of time until the fansign. The schedule had been harsh physically, all members getting a bit sweaty and messy, so they decided to take a shower. Wooseok had said he would be last, because everyone seemed tired and he could wait a bit more. Seungyeon had went showering a while back and he was next.

He was just strolling through twitter when Seungyeon came out of the bathroom, wearing only sweater pants very low around his hips, making his gun tattoo appear in all its glory. The boy's handsomeness was absolutely undeniable.

"Wooseok-ah, it's finally your turn. I already took out your cosmetics, no need to keep searching for them"

"Thanks, Seungyeon-ah. Go rest a bit before the fansign. We still have about two hours"

Seungyeon smiled and nodded before turning around. That's when he saw it. He now understood his mark. It was a moon. A intricately designed moon, with a rose stalk around it, coming from behind it to show another frozen rose. Cho Seungyeon was his freaking soulmate. His soulmate was also his group mate. And his soulmate was one of his best friends, and to finish it all off, a guy.

Wooseok just stood there, in the front of the bathroom, eyes wide and face suddenly pale. He couldn't believe it. He had found his soulmate in the most unexpected away possible and he had no idea of what to do. He went into the bathroom at the speed of light and locked himself in. If he acted weird the members would come check on him and that's the last thing he wants. So he starts taking a shower, obviously as absentmindedly as it is possible.

Wooseok just kept thinking about all the possibilities. Seungyeon not accepting him, One It finding out, the media finding out and making the biggest drama. All possibilities seemed not too great. So he decided not to say anything, even though maybe he would regret it.

As soon as he finished showering he went to his room, trying to distract himself while playing on his phone or listening to music. He was the last one to leave the dorm, but he forgot a detail. Seungyeon sat right beside him in the bus. So as soon as he sat down he started taking out his airpods. That is, when suddenly Seungyeon put his hand on Wooseok's shoulder.