My Young Taekwondo Master Part 2 ♡

Fluff and very tiny bit of smut
Yohan X Wooseok
PART 2
I promised it would come out tonight so here it is, hope you enjoy!

______________

After that slightly awkward moment between Wooseok and Yohan the vibe between the two had changed a bit drastically. It was no longer uncommon for their hearts to beat fast and their faces to turn red while doing something even very simple. Yohan had become a lot more touchy, while Wooseok had become even cuter and more whiny.

But the vibe then was slightly tense. It had already been over a week of training, almost half of the period he had there. And now he had to try what he learnt of taekwondo. But blindfolded. Wooseok knew the time would come, but he couldn't help but be nervous about the soon happening events. Doing taekwondo was already scary enough on it's own, but now he had to do it without seeing anything.

Yohan knew how Wooseok was nervous, so he got a training room just for the two of them. They got in, and like always, Yohan helped Wooseok with the clothes. It also had become an habit.

"Wooseok-ah, just stay calm, okay? I'm here for you, you know that. I'll be paying complete attention to you, and will hold you back if I see there's risk"

"Thank you... it's still nerve wrecking. I don't think I'll be able to do everything in these three weeks"

"You're doing really well, don't worry. Can we start?"

Wooseok just slightly nodded as Yohan took out a black piece of fabric.  Yohan smiled reassuringly at the actor before tying the blindfold and positioning the other. Yohan took a few steps back, not taking his eyes away from the actor.

"Move around a bit before starting the routine, get used to being blindfolded"

Wooseok started moving his arms and legs a bit, turning around and everything. Then Wooseok stopped and Yohan positioned him back to start the routine.

Wooseok started with very simple parts. Just moving his arms and leaving his legs mostly at the same position. When he started trying out the kicks he started feeling dizzy for some reason. Yohan was quick to notice how the other was feeling weird, and ran over before Wooseok could fall, holding him close.

"Wait a bit, you're losing your sense of placement. Pay attention to your body, only, ignore everything else. Feel your legs and arms."

Wooseok's heart skipped a beat when he felt Yohan holding him so close. He breathed in and out slowly, trying to do what Yohan suggested. So he had an idea. He held Yohan back, resting his head on the other's bare chest. He tried to feel every single point where his body touched Yohan's, still breathing slowly and deeply. Yohan was quick to figure out what the other was trying to do and just pulled him closer, his larger body engulfing the smaller's in a hug.

Wooseok after a while slightly pushed the other, signaling he felt ready. Yohan positioned him back and took a few steps back. Wooseok started the routine again, trying to pay the least attention he could to the darkness he saw. He did things a bit more slowly, but a lot more precise than before. He succeeded with the kicks and soon it was time for the two flying kicks Yohan had taught.

Wooseok stopped and Yohan slightly approached in case something happened. Wooseok breathed deeply before trying the flying kick, but at some point he didn't have an idea of where he was, so he ended up falling on his back. Yohan rushed over at the speed of light.

"Wooseok-ah? Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

"I just feel dizzy, don't worry..."

Yohan crouched down, covering the other's eyes with his hand before taking off the blindfold.