Leader-nim! I'm here too! ♡ 2Seung

Angst and fluff
Seungyeon X Seungwoo
_____________

Being the oldest member of an 11 membered boy group was surely not easy. Being the leader of said group was even harder. But Seungwoo had already been chosen and he knew why. Seungyoun and Wooseok were the second oldest members. Wooseok wasn't really taken seriously usually, he was too cute and tended to act younger, probably since he was always around the younger members. Seungyeon also acted young, but he was their vitamin. They needed someone bright and funny like that and it was almost impossible to be that and lead the group.

Being a leader had its ups and downs. He loved taking care of the members, being affectionate with them, hugging them and everything else. But it was always so hard when he had to give bad news, to scold them, or to make them do something they didn't want to. That's when his heart hurt the most.

But he couldn't avoid those situations. And that day had been specially stressful. Yohan had gotten hurt, so they had to perform with him sitting on the side. All members knew how hard that was for their center, so they tried to include him as much as they could.

Because of the sudden accident, members had to adapt a few parts of the choreography, so right after schedules all they could do was go back to the practice room to make sure everything would be perfect. But it was hard, everyone was tired, so it was hard to focus. Seungwoo had to yell at members so often his throat started feeling sore. But he had to continue. They had to get all the choreographies completely right.

So they continued training. For the next two hours they continued, it was already almost 2 am. But members still weren't focused. They got things wrong and kept asking to stop. But he couldn't do that, the next day they would have another performance, and this time it was live. They couldn't get it wrong.

"Come on everyone, let's work hard! Hyung knows you guys are tired, but remember, it's for One It!"

Seungwoo yelled out again, trying to make everyone focus again. But the members just whined, not making a move from their positions. So Seungwoo asked again, a little bit more stern this time, and the members still didn't move. Then he couldn't help but react.

"Listen, I'm tired too, okay. You think I'm not tired of yelling at you to comply just to see you not move a muscle? You think it's easy to try and lead you guys still respectfully and gently when you're acting like babies? I'm tired too okay! I'm tired, stressed and angry because we just have to do this for the damn stage and it's not even that hard, but you guys don't comply and make us stay over! I am so tired of this behaviour, can't you care for me too?! Care for how much I work for you guys? How many hours I stay over discussing with the company? How many hours I stay up to try and figure things out? And can't you comply with a dance practice? A simple dance practice? I'm..."

Only when he stopped to breath and realize what he's saying, did he also realize the tears running down his cheeks. He saw the members' terrified expressions, everyone completely still and staring at the oldest hyung with worried and scared faces. So Seungwoo just stormed out of the practice room, closing the door with a loud bang that echoed through the empty building.

He knew what he did was wrong. He knew he could not have exploded like that I front of the members, but to be very honest, he knew he couldn't take it anymore. He had been for so long without a shoulder to rely on with his worries, always keeping up the calm and affectionate leader facade. And now it really took a toll on him. He couldn't just live with that weight on his own anymore.

He knew managers or the members themselves would come for him soon. So he locked himself in in one of the smallest studios in the building, keeping the lights out except for one little table light. He sat on the carpeted floor, curled up, tears still running down his cheeks freely. He really wanted to stop crying and pick up the shards left scattered on the floor of his composed self, but he knew picking those up would just prickle his fingers and make him bleed and hurt. So he just let himself be.