Your Scent ♡ Weishin

After being requested to do Weishin since the very start of this book, finally it's here.
Wooseok X Jinhyuk
ABO

__________________

It was such an intoxicating smell. So intoxicating it felt like all his other senses numbed, trying to feel that solely, trying to feel only that fragrance and letting it take over his entire being. It was sweet, but very slightly citric. It smelt like hibiscus but with a bit of a sweet taste of mango. And he just wanted to drown in the scent, drown in whoever let out such an amazing scent.

And as he looked around at his classmates, he knew basically all other alphas and betas thought the same. It had been a while since a new omega had arrived, so it obviously made everyone a bit excited when one arrived. All alphas not even trying to control their hormones, those f*ckers just always want to get in some pants, he thought.

The teacher tried to control the classroom, hitting that damn ruler on the table multiple times until the sound ceased.

"Alright, I know you're excited, but this is an university's classroom, not your high school chaotic classrooms. So stop behaving so immaturely. As you may have noticed, we have a transfer student, so behave. Specially you alfas. Kim Wooseok? You can come in."

Everyone's eyes went to the door as it slowly opened, and the transfer student walked in, hesitantly. Jinhyuk felt disgusted when he heard growls and even catcalls as the new student walked in, which resulted in the teacher again hitting the table with the ruler.

"Behave! Now, if you want to, you can introduce yourself"

"Hmm... I'm Kim Wooseok, hi... I'm majoring in music, composition and arrangement"

The soft voice that filled the classroom was enough to send goosebumps into his skin. Wooseok just seemed like a dream come true, something all alfas wanted to have. Pale, porcelain like skin. Soft features, but big dark eyes that just made him look innocent and absolutely stunning. Cherry pink lips that probably made people imagine what they shouldn't. The small proportions, small shoulders and an apparently really thin waist, but completely proportional to his smaller height. He looked like a glass doll, an angel. And it was making eyes follow his every move.

"Hmm... I'll let you sit down with our most civilized alfa, since the others are Neanderthals. Jinhyuk, can you raise your hand? You can sit beside him"

Jinhyuk's eyes widened. That? That freaking angel would sit... beside him? As Jinhyuk noticed he was zoning out he quickly raised his hand.   Wooseok slightly bowed to the teacher before making his way to his chair, feeling most eyes follow him as he sat down right beside that Jinhyuk Alfa. And the smell was so freaking suffocating. Wooseok was extremely glad he had taken suppressors right before coming, or the smell of the Alfa right beside him would've been too much for him to take.

Jinhyuk smelled like... it was hard to define? Maybe... eucalyptus. But with something deeper somewhere. And Wooseok was completely sure it would be almost impossible to focus in class with such a person right beside him. Over his smell being intoxicating, Jinhyuk looked like a prince. Broad shoulders, smooth skin, hair that looked so soft it was certainly tempting. And when he sat down, Jinhyuk had smiled at him. And god. God God god god god god, how can someone look so freaking beautiful?! Wooseok's heart skipped like 12 beats before he could slightly smile back, quickly looking away. He couldn't be more affected by the other's presence than he already was. He felt like his heart was exploding.

Both boys seriously tried focusing solely on class, but obviously it was almost impossible. And other things filled the couple's heads. Wooseok had noticed how many people had looked him up and down, and not having any friend yet at the university was definitely a bit scary. Being only one against all those was something he didn't believe he was capable of. And through Jinhyuk's mind passed the exact same thing. He had also seen how the alphas and even betas couldn't take their eyes off Wooseok even during the lecture. So it would definitely be a bit dangerous for him to walk around campus alone. Even though Jinhyuk was nervous he decided to do something. He took a post it from his things and wrote neatly "do you want me to accompany you through campus? We're in the same major, I probably have the same subjects as you" and sticked it on the other's notebook.