DRAFT - Donpyo + Seungwooseok

Dongpyo acted cute towards MCs, and not getting the reaction  he wanted, got hesitant to do it again. The hyung line goes to rescue (Seungwoo, Seungyeon, Wooseok).

__________________

Dongpyo is surely a unique character. Someone always so extroverted, and with no shame of doing anything. He just loves people and seems to also love making them happy. But it was not always that Dongpyo's style and lovely personality fit everyone's taste, and not everyone was still nice about it.

They were recording one more variety show, and Dongpyo was just being his natural self. Being playful and cute, not only towards the MCs but towards the members. And the reactions were just the worse: coldness and even seeming a bit angry. Still, for the sake of the variety, Dongpyo came up with witty remarks and other comments to not let the atmosphere go bad between the group and MCs. He noticed the weird looks the members were giving the MCs and didn't want the situation to get worse.

The worst part, and something that made the members even angrier was when the MCs retorted to physically portraying their feelings. The way they forcefully pulled Dongpyo's arm received such strong glares, that the members just hoped would be cut through editing.

Everyone was kind of glad the variety show was over. They tried to talk a bit about what happened, but Dongpyo just reassured them again and again that he was alright, that the comments didn't affect him in any way.

But few days afterwards, the members were quick to notice a difference. The older members always tried to take the weight of more stressful situations and decisions, sometimes not even talking about certain matters. That's when Dongpyo, Hyungjun and other younger members did their most to cheer them up with their cute and affectionate actions. But all didn't fail to notice how Dongpyo had become.

Dongpyo became hesitant to do those cute acts daily, like he usually did, and also gradually stopped reaching for the members for simple affection. And for the oldest, it was seriously worrying.

Seungyeon, Seungwoo and Wooseok had been staying at the studio very often. Producing and composing wasn't new to them, and producing songs for X1 was something they really wanted to do. So it became usual to just get together and discuss ideas, produce some songs and compose, or just hang out when one of them didn't feel inspired enough.

(You know the drill, since there's more characters I will put the person's initials before what they will say so it's easier to follow)

SY: "By the way... you guys noticed, right? I'm not seeing things"

WS: "You're talking about Dongpyo? Of course..."

SW: "I thought it was just me... so he has been weird with everyone then? I thought he had something against me"

WS: "No, it's everyone. He has become more introverted these days"

SY: "Yeah, and I am pretty worried"

SW: "Probably because of that show those jerks put on"

WS: "I was so close to evoking Woosatan then and there"

SY: "I would love it so much to give them a beating..."

SW: "But we can't. All we can do now is try to make Dongpyo feel better"

WS: "Right... but how?"

______________________

It was not the hardest to make up a decision. After all, they already knew each other well enough to know exactly what could make them happy and change their mood. So they got everything ready, talked to other members and everything (promising to gift them the exact same things they did to Dongpyo, of course, because Hyungjun's pout and puppy eyes were impossible to resist). It was the day after Dongpyo's last test, and instead of him going back home alone, the three hyungs appeared to pick him up. Dongpyo was surprised, and walked a bit faster to reach them.

DP: "Why did you come, hyungs? We don't have any schedules today, I could go home on my own"

WS: "Not today. We're going out together, Dongpyo-ya. I brought your clothes so you could change"

SY: "Yep! We're having fun today"

SW: "Just go along, no questions, no what ifs and no buts."

Wooseok quietly handed a small backpack to the younger, who took it without questioning and went back to the school to get changed. He soon came back to the three oldest members chitchatting between themselves.

DP: "Where are we going?"

SY: "First we're going to eat because I'm starving"

SW: "We're going to a restaurant"

DP: "Okay then... why now though? We already went out yesterday for the end of tests"

WS: "Can't we pamper you?"

SY: "Can't we pamper our baby?"

Seungyeon for closer, side hugging the younger. Wooseok just giggled and ruffled his hair, already starting to walk towards the van, the others following suit.

"You guys are weird..."