Don't hide from me ♡ Yocat

I'm sorry for taking a bit too long to post this one, I've had a few personal issues and couldn't bring myself to write.
I'll try to be more active for you guys! And also, thank you for 6k, I'm really glad so many are enjoying the book.
Now enjoy this Yocat Fluff.

____________

It should just be a normal variety show. Members were playing around and answering MCs questions, talking to One It. Everything was perfectly normal (or as normal as it could be with the 11 members together, which was already chaotic). But then came the "it's okay game".

(Yes, I'm talking about the WeKpop episode)

They should just diss and say bad things about each other, but then it was Wooseok's and Yohan's turn. Yohan knew pretty well Wooseok was good at this kind of game, after all the acting major was, obviously, good at acting, and specially at acting sassy. So he was sure he would lose as quickly as the game started. But as soon as Wooseok started speaking, Yohan noticed a different tone on his hyung's voice, something softer and almost...loving?

"Yohan-ah... when you hurt your foot... we told you it would be best to just rest for now..."

Yohan just said short "yeah"s in response, suddenly nervous on where this was going. The fact they were holding hands so sweetly also didn't help at all.

"But you cried, and wanted to see it through..."

Yohan felt his voice slightly shaky on his answer, already feeling moved at the sudden confession. He didn't expect to have such a display of affection in the middle of the dissing game, and it coming from his lovely hyung made it even more moving.

"Should you do that or not?"

Yohan couldn't help but look away, holding back tears. He was soon pressured by the MCs to agree, since it was still a game. Yohan just couldn't bring himself to speak. Wooseok had so suddenly showed so much care for him it was just too much. Yohan also cherished his shorter hyung so so much, but seeing Wooseok being so clear about his feelings was making his emotions overflow. So instead, he just pulled Wooseok into a hug, caressing his back softly. They had to quickly part (sadly, for the younger) since they were still recording. Yohan just agreed and let the game continue.

-------------------

After the show, as soon as they got to backstage, Yohan made his way to Wooseok, back hugging him gently. Having been with the other 10 members for the last 5 months, he wasn't even weirded out with sudden skinship and barely reacted anymore. So he just looked back a bit to know who it was and smiled.

"Hi, Yohanie"

"Hyuunnnggg"

Yohan whined cutely, pulling Wooseok even closer.

"You almost made me cry today, that's not fair"

"I was just showing my feelings, Yohanie"

"I didn't think our snow prince cared so much about me"

"Hey, I'm the really poor sighted one of the group, you can't steal my place, cause your sight must be really poor for you to not figure it out"

"Figure out that you love me?"

"That is no unknown fact"

"Awwnn hyung"

Yohan smiled, turning the older around before hugging him again tightly. Wooseok laughed and hugged back, slightly caressing Yohan's back and hair. Yohan did the same, really liking the way his hyung was so much more open, caring and even slightly touchy. This side of the older was extremely adorable to him, and Wooseok also found the cute nature of the younger very adorable.