Rely On Me ♡ Hyung line

First off, hi!
Second off, thank you very much for the 3K!
And third off, I am back! My exam week just ended, so I'm coming back with already a few oneshots coming!
The ones already being prepared are:
2Woo
Dongpyo centered
I'm still taking requests, so feel free to leave comments. I not always will write requests at the order they come, because simply of creativity and inspiration.
So, okay, this oneshot is a bit shorter since I wanted to talk to you guys but also give something for you who have been waiting.
Okay so!
Fluff
Hyung line - Wooseok centered (kinda)
Enjoy!
____________

Wooseok is overall a bright person. Between fans he was already known as the number one hyper birthday boy, always jumping around and screaming at the members' birthday. In the dorms and variety he wasn't much different, always trying to hype members up and being the cute young hyung he is. Even though throughout the survival show he wasn't portrayed as such, Wooseok is actually a funny easygoing guy, and his cute ways always served as a vitamin for the other members.

It was a bit after promotions had ended and shows had started that the members started to notice a difference. Rather than searching for attention like Wooseok usually did, popping in front of the camera, and speaking loudly, he started acting different. Wooseok started just being quiet and sometimes walking away when the cameras were nearby for backstage videos.  From the way he usually reacted, jumping around, clapping, screaming and laughing, Wooseok became quiet. Just sometimes flashing a smile, or turning to the side to laugh. But still, when anyone was having a hard time, he spoke up. When a member didn't seem to be going well on variety, he jumped in, knowing very well every single talent from the other members, and pushed the attention to the members' good point. When a member just needed someone to rely on, or someone to play with after a stressing day, Wooseok was always there. And for the members, it hurt.

It was on a saturday morning with no schedules that the members gathered, not even needing to say anything to know which was the subject. Everyone felt bad in some way. Seeing one of their oldest members always supporting them, but seeing him slowly hide himself, repress himself, know that their affection wasn't being enough or that they were doing something wrong. Just knowing that they couldn't protect the cute hyung hurt, because it seemed to be too late.

Seungwoo sighed, sitting down on the couch with the other 9 members sprawled in different positions. It was morning, and Wooseok was sleeping in, so they thought the opportunity was great to try and do something.

"So... you guys know what's going on, right?"

"Wooseokie hyung... right?"

Hyungjun asked, face bloated and looking sleepy, but eyes attentively scanning everything.

"Yeah... you guys probably noticed how Wooseok has been acting weird. We all know what he went through, and we all know how he was before. There's definitely something going on."

(So that it flows better and doesn't get confusing since many members are talking, I'll just put the members initials before their sentences)

SY: "Me and Wooseok got close since the very beginning of produce... and the hesitant scared Wooseok from then kind of reminds me of what he seems like now. I'm afraid he is being affected by that thing again"

HG: "For me it seems to be something else... No one has brought up that scandal again after we debuted, there was barely any commotion about it."

SW: "Wooseok sees social media a lot, for the past days specially I saw him scrolling through twitter very often."

HJ: "What if it is something that we did?"

DP: "But he keeps supporting us and hyping us up. He was playing with you yesterday, Hyungjunie, when you were kind of stressed"