Sweet Doctor ♡ Seungcat

Hi!
I know it has basically been a week, but my piano and singing presentation really took all my time. My fingers felt like they would fall off (don't worry, I type with my thumbs and they are fine).
But, my presentation was yesterday, I rushed to finish this to post it now.
By the way, this is pretty much based on my experience when I had gastroenteritis and had to stay at the hospital for a week, though I didn't have handsome colleagues then.
So my facts won't be so clear, I'm literally just writing about what I remember I had to go through. This is only the part 1, though!
Anyways, let's get to some
Seungwoo X Wooseok

__________________

Wooseok felt his head pound. His heart beat fast, and he felt extremely cold even though it couldn't be less than 25°C in the artificially warm room. He felt weak, but where it hurts the most was around his abdomen, sometimes the pain going all the way to his lower back. It wasn't constant, more like pulses of pain spreading through his torso that sometimes made it hard to breath.

His classmate, Yohan, had almost expelled him from class as soon as he arrived. Yohan's eyes widened feeling the temperature of the other's skin, as well as the pale tone of his face and lips. The younger pushed Wooseok into the backseat of the taxi, and as he started get in the other stopped him.

"You have the class to attend to, to take notes of everything, then give it to me. So you stay, I can go on my own."

"Wooseok, you look like you're on the verge of passing out, I should go with you."

"I won't pass out, I'm only in pain, and the hospital is close. I promise I'll keep you updated and call you as soon as I arrived."

"Okay... but really really keep me updated, or else I'll go all the way to the hospital myself."

"Don't worry, now I'll go."

"Please, take care... bye, Wooseok-ah"

Wooseok just waved, smiling lightly as his friend closed the door. The driver immediately started his way, probably noticing how the male on his backseat wasn't feeling well. Since the university wasn't very far from a hospital, in very few minutes Wooseok was already seated at the waiting room, a ticket on his hand for his number to be called. He wasn't really paying attention to anything, the way his body was acting being too big of a distraction for anything on the outside world.

Wooseok didn't know how much time had passed before his name was called up, but it was probably a bit too long since he felt himself even shivering with the imaginary cold only he felt. He went into a room, where a nurse took his most basic vital signs, like heartbeat and temperature. She also asked a few questions, and Wooseok tried his best to answer them even at his state.

Sadly, right afterwards he was back at the waiting room, but with the promise that his name was put up at the emergency list. And in fact, his name really was called up earlier, but only after about 20 minutes.

He was taken to another room, now with a doctor instead of a nurse. As soon as he got in, the doctor was already standing up, and after dismissing the nurse, held him by the shoulders to take him to sit down. The doctor was a lot younger than Wooseok imagined, also tall and broad, with strong features and what seemed to be an in between of bed hair and fully styled hair.

"Hello, I'm doctor Han Seungwoo, Wooseok-ssi, and I'll be attending to you for a while"

"Hi... thank you"

The other's face broke into a smile, fondly looking at his patient. It's not always you get someone that cute as a patient anyways.

"No problem. The nurse said your heart rate is pretty high, and you also have a strong fever. You said you're in pain as well, where exactly, Wooseok-ssi?"